Anyone Play Worms Armageddon?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calcifer

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry if there is a thread , i did look for one.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsAoVNqr4-c"]‪Worms 2: Armageddon - Debut Trailer [HD]‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Just wondering do any of you play it on the 360 or PS3?

I have been playing it recently and i'd love to play some of you freaks!

I used to play worms world party on the PC all the time. Those games are tons of fun! I actually named my snake after one of the worms :lol

I love Worms, but I am not too impressed by this game on the 360. It's too slow and the online is very barebones. I hate that it shows the avatars between every turn, that it loads between turns, and that it actually isn't even synced with all the players. The person moving sees things before other people, which always makes reactions awkward. If it wasn't so slow, it'd be the perfect Worms game.

My favorite Worms is still Open Warfare 2 on the DS. It was very fast paced and you could use the touch screen to make levels, which was awesome.

I used to play worms world party on the PC all the time. Those games are tons of fun! I actually named my snake after one of the worms :lol

BoggyB?

I loved Worms Armageddon. Especially good 4 players on the N64.
I think you could pass the controler back and forth too so the unique 4 ports where useless. Someone at Team17 was taking the piss I think.

BoggyB?

I loved Worms Armageddon. Especially good 4 players on the N64.
I think you could pass the controler back and forth too so the unique 4 ports where useless. Someone at Team17 was taking the piss I think.

That's what i love about it ,that you only need the one remote:hi5: ,the only thing i don't like about the psn/xbox arcade version of the game is that they limit you to four worms per team!:gah:

I missed the boat on Worms. I never got into it and regret it seeing how many people love it. I may have to pick it up on steam or something.

Anyone get the new Worms 3d game Ultimate mayhem? ..it's pretty good, i had the original on the ps2 but I think this one has a few new weapons and other goodies, great looking game too.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQfYaHQZixk[/ame]

Back