Anyone planning to mod an Indy head into Han Solo?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndyHel

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Sideshow has given us 2 Han Solos now and sadly neither have been definitive. With all of the talent on this board I was hoping someone might take one of the Indiana Jones sculpts and modify it to be Han Solo. So, who's up for the challenge?

technically 3 Hans. I hope SS continues with the removeable heads, I would love to be able to have all of my human SW PF's custom painted without having to ship the entire statue, plus I'm sure it's a whole lot easier on the painter to only have to deal with the head/neck area rather than the entire statue.

I'm sure someone will get around to it, and I can't wait to see it.

Also, DA's made mention of making his into a Deckard, which is sure to be awesome.

Yeah, I'm in for 2 of those Deckard heads for sure. One fresh, one battered! :rock

I also mentioned in one of my last posts on DA's thread that it would be cool to turn one into a prefect 'Bespin Han' and he said if he could score an extra head, he may try it down the line too...Here's hoping. I'd love to have an Indy, a Deckard and a Solo all sporting the killer Trevor Grove sculpt. :rock

I would absolutely LOVE a cast of a Bespin version of Han. I used a Truetype to try to make my Bespin Han better but the pants didn't fit well and the head was still so iffy. If someone does this mod I will be all over it.

I would absolutely LOVE a cast of a Bespin version of Han. I used a Truetype to try to make my Bespin Han better but the pants didn't fit well and the head was still so iffy. If someone does this mod I will be all over it.

you're not the only one! :rock

Back