Anyone pick up any of the 2nd chance offers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ifu03612

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all,

Picked up the Uruk scout bust, will go well with Lurtz PF wen it arrives.

Colin

Last time this was I picked up a Galadriel bust, Saruman bust and a Uglúk statue.

This time I picked up a galadrhim archer bust.. was gonna take that Gondorian helm collection but I was to late : (

Thinking on that Uruk-hai swordsman bust....

I was going to jump on the 1 Gondorian Helm set, but I got disallowed because I'm in the US :D Needless to say I'm very jealous of someone in EU.

Not LOTR related, but I did pick up the Angel exclusive.

Yeah I was surprised it was still available since I didn't get to check the newsletter until an hour or so after it was posted.

nash said:
im seriously debating the sauron statue.

I won't lie, it's friggin awesome! I love mine. One of only 4 pieces of poly that I own but easily my favorite.

I'm also seriously debating the Sauron statue as well. There's only fifteen of those in stock, so I better make a decision pretty quick here.

But my dilemma is this: I can get Sauron now or wait on the Lurtz exclusive, which is at the moment on my wait list. And if I lose hope on the exclusive, I may get the regular PF before they are gone for good.

Sauron, though, looks way too wicked for me to pass up. I'm at a crossroads.

whats the going rate for Sauron statue on the secondary market nowdays? Is retail a good deal or can it be found for less?

It's pretty much the same price on eBay. I already went around and searched. I found offers for used ones from $250 to new-in-box at the same SS price.

I think I need a second job. :lol

I must have got the only one in the Europeand wharehouse!

Though I furious that someone got the Gondorian helm collection before me!!

Back