Anyone order from Toy Square/toys2.net

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well
A week ago I ordered a in stock item there,it says is processed, my card was charged but no shipping notice, no answer to emails, hope everything is ok and the guy is only having a busy week.

Weird because usually I get answers to my e-mails in 5 mintues literally.
I mean literally.:horror

P.S. Anyone know when toys2 is shipping IM mark 6?

Yeah didn't he just get back a week ago? I know a lot of ppl must have been emailing him, chasing him down for the IM MVI ever since they started showing up here so I imagine that's a lot of emails from a lot of impatient freaks. On top of that his store was piled up with goods that got delivered when he came back. Give him a bit of time to play catchup ;). I know he don't get much sleep either due to new family member :D

:borg:

Yea. I was by the store this past weekend to pickup a figure and he was not in a very talkative mood. He seemed a bit tired and run down. Hopefully everything is okay; or maybe he does not like me either :)

He does have the mk 6 in stock. Just give him some time like Geil said he just got back.

Finally went to the store last month and was just shocked by the amount of displays in store. Sure, I didn't buy any sixth scale figurines that day (got Play Arts Kai Guile) but liked the fact that it was reasonably priced at 90 bucks (tax included).

what a bump ! :)

I get all my hot toys from Toy Square. Have received great service so far. I had to cancel bunch of pre-orders last year and he was cool with it.

Gotta support the local stores.

I've been very happy buying from them. Stuff always comes quick, I've gotten some figures from them before those who ordered from Sideshow. Only downside is their prices are in US dollars which sucks with the plummeting loonie and the taxes but not much you can do about that.

I started shopping at their brick and mortar store at the beginning of the year, and have a couple of pre-orders placed through their website. My experience with the store has been great; the owner, Eric, has gone out of his way to help me out on more than one occasion.

Back