Anyone order from Toy Square/toys2.net

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like all these guys said, toys2 is the best out there. I have ordered so many figures from them and they have never failed to amaze me- even getting long sold-out figures for me too! But yea toys2 will get their stock like two months before anyone else haha. You can't go wrong so just go ahead and order without any doubts!

I want to order the Hot Toys Predator. Has anyone delt with this company? I need a good company to deal with since Corner Store no longer has my business. I know toys2 is located in Canada. How is their shipping to the US? I live in Iowa.

Just out of curiosity, what's wrong with Cornerstorecomics? Did they rip you off?

NAeh I hate them... they got me by my balls and won't let go.... They have never even ones failed to feed my addiction!!! About to head over again for my fix in an hour :lol

NAeh I hate them... they got me by my balls and won't let go.... They have never even ones failed to feed my addiction!!! About to head over again for my fix in an hour :lol

Have you ever physically gone to the store in Markham? I think I'm going to go sometime and browse around and see if I can find anything I like and save on shipping...

I buy most of my 1/6 from Toys2.

There great to buy from!

No major problems. I always get my stuff safe and secure. I also like getting my stuff eariler than most people in North America:nana:

Im fact I just got a Mask figure from them today. I bought from them because I didn't know what the quality was going to be like from this unknown toy maker so I bought from Toys2 because if the figure broke or was crap Eric's got my back :)

I highly recomend them.:lecture

Have you ever physically gone to the store in Markham? I think I'm going to go sometime and browse around and see if I can find anything I like and save on shipping...

I go there every week :( the store is small and piled with a lot of toys not just HT and it's always nice to put a face on the name so Eric will treat you possibly even more like an addict :D. Going to the store without even the intention to buy tend to get me in trouble as I still may end up leaving with something whether it is because I saw something I was ignoring on the forum or him waving it. Come to think of it. Dont go. Nothing good can come from it :lol

:borg:

I go there every week :( the store is small and piled with a lot of toys not just HT and it's always nice to put a face on the name so Eric will treat you possibly even more like an addict :D. Going to the store without even the intention to buy tend to get me in trouble as I still may end up leaving with something whether it is because I saw something I was ignoring on the forum or him waving it. Come to think of it. Dont go. Nothing good can come from it :lol

Hahaha I know but its so hard to resist! I want to go and pick up a HT Landa...Does he have any gems there like sold out stuff on the website or is it just everything that he has listed on his website?

For me, if I wasn't building up rewards points on SSC, I'd order figures from these guys. The time I did use them, just excellent. If I emailed a question, they replied in 2 days tops, and it wasn't a run around blow ya off answer. I'd definitely recommend them.

Hahaha I know but its so hard to resist! I want to go and pick up a HT Landa...Does he have any gems there like sold out stuff on the website or is it just everything that he has listed on his website?

I never ordered form their website so I dunno :p but I do know that if sold out he can always try to get stuff through "other" channels but tends to be a bit more

I never ordered form their website so I dunno :p but I do know that if sold out he can always try to get stuff through "other" channels but tends to be a bit more

Yea I do know that and he got me my DX Joker just last november! I was so surprised he actually got me one. But I've tried this again and I have had no luck (i.e. Blade II, Dutch, King Leonidas)..:(

yeah those really were low quantity releases. DX01 was one of HTs biggest numbers so even after selling out stock was still being "flipped"

they have never failed to amaze me- even getting long sold-out figures for me too!

Before everyone starts sending Eric tons of e-mails on stuff that is sold out, he'll only try if you're a regular customer. I remember when I first started he'd just say "sorry sold out". Only once I was really established with them that he actually started looking around for me and I don't blame him.

Before everyone starts sending Eric tons of e-mails on stuff that is sold out, he'll only try if you're a regular customer. I remember when I first started he'd just say "sorry sold out". Only once I was really established with them that he actually started looking around for me and I don't blame him.

Very true :D

I don't know if anyone mentioned
but they usually get Hot Toys before everyone else
and since I am not that far away
I get them fast

Yea it was only my DX Joker that he got for me and I never had even ordered anything from him before! But like Geil said, there were lots available.. I don't think Eric likes me though even though I've ordered a bunch, he never responds to my emails haha

Well
A week ago I ordered a in stock item there,it says is processed, my card was charged but no shipping notice, no answer to emails, hope everything is ok and the guy is only having a busy week.

Well
A week ago I ordered a in stock item there,it says is processed, my card was charged but no shipping notice, no answer to emails, hope everything is ok and the guy is only having a busy week.

He must be pretty busy since he came back from vacation a couple of weeks ago.

Back