Anyone now this ebay seller?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the phone number: 856-662-9329.
Its a store inside the Cherry Hill mall. There used to be another in the Echelon mall but that one closed up, so call first and make sure they are still open in CH.

ferlin said:
I should be verry thankful for your help Titan7170. I live in Sweden so it is not easy to get there. I will send you some information to you in a private mail. Thank`s again.

Did you ever speak to him on the phone?? If you did hopefully he doesnt remember you have a swedish accent........

I never speak to him I think it not help. and my English is not the best.
Titan did you get my emails?

Hello! again anyone hear anything from member Titan7170 him was going to help me. I give him all information abut this seller but now I not hear from ´him for one month. I have mail to the police in Sherry Hill and se if they can help me.

I hope the police can do something abaut this this fraud I waiting for reply from them right now. I want my money back from him long time ago but him never give me. Him say that him have send the bust for more the 3 month ago now never give me any proof that the paket have been send. I don`t belive this man for a second.

No offense to the wonderful dealers that do sell Sideshow product and there are SEVERAL great sellers who post here on SSFs, but this is why I always buy my "expensive/large" Sideshow items direct. If you ever have a problem Sideshow's CS department always takes care of any problems.

Good luck in getting your money back but I think too much time has passed.

Me either. I mean...if he was sketchy in 2006...in 2008.....I wouldn't. :rolleyes:

Back