• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone knows Sergio Fat Hobbitss?pls help me

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats easy to say when its not our 2000.00 thats potentially been robbed:monkey1 Whilst Gordon's suggestions are extreme, I think at some point you have to take the initiative and start implementing some hardcore strategy...simply posting how crappy this seller is on his feedback when the poor guys hard earned money is missing just dont cut it IMO
Maybe not, but getting sued for harrassment/defamation of character or libel if some 'extreme action' is taken will not help the OP, especially if the item/s turn up in the mail or the seller contacts him.

Whatever action is taken, try keep a cool head is all i'm saying.
x :peace

Last edited:
Hi guys I really appreciate your help and thank you very much i just tried to call him a couple of times but in vain with no success he even had given me his personal email but he doesnt reply to me neither now its almost a month that I dont hear from him I will keep you informed thanks a million guys.

Maybe not, but getting sued for harrassment/defamation of character or libel if some 'extreme action' is taken will not help the OP, especially if the item/s turn up in the mail or the seller contacts him.

Whatever action is taken, try keep a cool head is all i'm saying.

True that Shell...maybe my idea of putting a horses head on the sellers pillow may be too extreme an action...
In any case i hope this mess gets sorted out Claude...All us freaks are rooting for you i'm sure!:eek::cool:

I think that if there had been a problem with shipping, the seller would have remained in contact and followed up with whatever information that he has....the fact that he is remaining silent and not returning emails or calls tells me this was a major scam. I say go after him with all you got......he is making zero effort to resolve this (from what I've read) and that spells only one thing.......scam. Playing nice isn't going to get you anywhere....I'd do some of what GG suggested and file a complaint with the police in his area and find out if any emails were sent from work. My two cents........ :) and good luck.

WOW, I just shipped out a Predator Bust to Sweden, Thankfully it got there in 2 days and safe.... U.S. sellers, I recommend you use DHL for shipping oversized packages internationally, its pretty expenssive but well worth it...

Man - I sure hope this works out for you Claud.

Real nice of GG to offer that long advice email too.

I ordered a Vader PF PREORDER from some company once. I paid $320 immediately. (This was one of my very first purchases)
There was a 6 month wait for the product. They finally started shipping.
But I never got mine.
Got their info from ebay, and started trying to make contact. My coin for collectibles is pretty short, and needless to say I was takin' fire from Mrs. Took!!
I cant remember all the details now, but I didnt have much to go on. I just knew that if I pissed this person off, it would just make it easier for them to screw me.
I just kept leaving messages. I was never angry, always very cordial. In my mind I had already lost the money, so I was trying to win it back.
I got to speak with them every once in awhile, but they had to follow up with their partner to see what happened, blah, blah blah.
In the end I got all my money back. The whole ordeal took 1 year. Sadly, I still dont have a Vader :monkey2 My loot had to be re-allocated, as we had a new shireling.
I tried to act a little concerned about their situation (She said she had been stiffed by her partner) and in the end, I think appealing to her concious got me my paper back.
Dont get Took wrong, Im not sayin this is the way to handle YOUR situation, Im just telling you my tale.
I hope this works out for you, its a real bad feeling, i know..............

Took

no reply from Fat Hobbitss yet,he keeps ignoring my messages,emails and calls im reallt disappointed I bought from him I though he was a person to trust.he gets the bad name from all sideshow collectors forum members.

Take action NOW. Whatever actions you have to take do it. $2000.00 is a lot of jack. You gave him ample of time to contact you, and still no money or product. You’ve been had! I feel for you, I was taken once. “ONCE” It’s a painful lesson, but one we all should learn from. PayPal is way to go. I agree with Jen time to play hardball. If you were walking down the street and some guy took $2000.00 from you, you wouldn’t just let him. You would take action. Call the Police, at this point anything that you can do to make his life a living hell I say do it. And, I hope all goes well for you.

OMG this is so horrible... I've just read through the trail of posts and I can't say how much I feel for Claudeabela... That's a lot of money, I'm really really sad that people can essentially sell their souls for money and do this to another fellow human being. If this is actually fraud, then it's the worst kind because you actually made contact with this guy, talked with him and decided he was trustworthy enough. It's not like you were trying to be greedy, this seems like something that could have happened to anyone of us.

I got my Hulk PF in a very similar manner, so I really feel you man. :monkey2

Does anyone know if this has been resolved yet?

Claudeabela - is there any update and have you heard from the seller yet?

When I hear of "western union" that always lead to no good. I would post things to sell online like craiglist and would get a stream of emails of people from Nigeria wanting to overpay me the amount I charge and then have me send them back the difference through "western union". I would also get random emails every now and then from so called soldiers from Iraq who found X million sum of money and would like me to hold onto it deposited through "western union" so that the government would not find out and we can later split it.

I tell you its all BS. Paypal or credit card if no, then its not worth the purchase and trouble you're going through. Take legal action NOW. It's $2,000 I wouldn't have waited more than 2 weeks with no response or tracking.

Sorry to hear that Claudeabela, I personally have a similar experience in the past...

:monkey2

These stories are so sad. I don't how people can live with themselves knowing they are freakin' criminals. I wish I knew something for you, claudeabela.

Thanks alot guys I appreciate you trying to help me out but unfortunately i think I lost al my money by the and the Bust as well whicj I was really looking for The Predator bust 1:1 so if anyone knows one which is for sale at a fair price I would highly appreciate,thanks,Claude.

I will unstickie this thread now.
Sorry to hear you have had no luck so far retrieving your money or items.
I hope you have contacted the police etc, about this as it is just wrong and I hate hearing stories like this, I despise scammers. :banghead
This person will get whats coming to them, karma and all that.

Please make sure you leave negative feedback in the FB thread if you havn't already and feel free to start a WTB thread for the 1:1 Bust you are looking for.
All the best
Shell

Horrible,just horrible...This is why i NEVER give a seller the benefit of the doubt if he gives me excuses after excuses...because i wasnt born yesterday,i know what they will do if i give them a chance.Correct me if im wrong...but i think you have to fill a dispute within a month after the money was transferred to paypal.

Never,and i mean NEVER give a seller the benefit of the doubt if he gives you weird excuses,unless its someone you trust.

I tell you what the mods needs to do now,make a Sticky Thread about this in the Sale AND Want to Buy section so buyers will be aware of these scammers...I think its sad that newcomers in this hobby gets ripped off like this,they need to be warned and not take ^^^^ from sellers about delayed packages,wrong tracking number etc...and ALWAYS,and i mean ALWAYS pay paypal.

I just read through all the posts here and I wanted to say how sorry I am for what happened to you here. I always hate hearing news of people being swindled out of their hard earned money and I feel terrible that you lost the money and didn't obtain the Predator bust either.

Even worse when the scumbag has the nerve to resurface after months with something else for sale. I guess he's finished spending Claudes money so needs some new funds...

People like that makes me sick. But they exist and keeps us on our toes I guess. Sorry to hear what happened to you Claudes. I wish some street justice could be done on this d-bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back