Anyone know a good auto accident Defense Attorney?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Filling in where you live should be a must on this forum. Too many people trying to sell stuff and say free pick or whatever but they dont say from where.

Updated first page. Most attorneys usually are for Plaintiffs, very few take Defense cases it seems when it comes to auto accidents. Accident occurred in Los Angeles, California area. I edited first page to include location.

Last edited:
My Boy Jim Sokolove - I've been watching this guys commercials since i was a little kid

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jy-KtAU-6I[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6qbo-kAr-s&feature=related[/ame]

K guys, enough with the fun in games, If you guys got any recommendations of lawyers it'd be much appreciate it, Thanks Ecko for the referral but I think that attorney only does plaintiff cases and not defense. I'm finding that few firms will take the defense side because their is less money for defending vs prosecution.

Hey guys,
Recently got into a auto accident with a motorcyclist. Do any of you guys know a good automobile accident attorney? Any help would be greatly appreciated...
edit:

Accident occurred in LA, California.

First off, was it your fault? If the police report says that you were at fault, good luck fighting it.

What does your insurance company say? Are they going to pay or are they going to fight it?

K guys, enough with the fun in games, If you guys got any recommendations of lawyers it'd be much appreciate it, Thanks Ecko for the referral but I think that attorney only does plaintiff cases and not defense. I'm finding that few firms will take the defense side because their is less money for defending vs prosecution.

You could look into OJ's "Dream Team." Johnnie Cochran is dead, but Robert Shapiro, Johnnie Cochran, F Lee Bailey and Alan Dershowitz are still around and kicking. :huh

I have friends with crotch rockets, I know how they ride. They do stupid _____ in a drivers perspective but law says you hit them its you fault.

Back