Anyone here collect(ed) the Jakks Pacific "Rocky" Movie Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are going up in value, so now is the time to get them. I have most of them, even have the the prototype championship belt and 1-100 Apollo, The first two series were great, Jakks released six series and two best of series, they made some really bad choices in figure selection toward the end, the final series had a three announcers that know one had any interest in. I still can't believe that Jakks choice announcer figures over Paulie, Duke, Little Marie and Rocky's son, from the final Rocky film, Rocky Balboa. You cant beat the first two series, after that I think Jakks didn't like the sales of the third series and began to downsize the rest of the remaining series.

Hey awesome job getting that 1 of 100 apollo figure i was just reading that the figure iss now impossible to find an if you do find it sealed on the card it goes for alot..

As for me i just wanted the 3 ivan drago figures however i just seen that there was that limited edition rocky set with one rocky figure from each of the movies all in one set, so i probily will get that set and then call it a day with the rocky figures from jakkss and what not

Just watching this video on youtube and the video picture quality is ____ however damm this dude has them all and then some

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFvruq5o8dM&list=FL6Qk3ZQ1KIg8Zi0qQqNlFqQ&index=1[/ame]

Back