Anyone have the Captain America Shield

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrQ2

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone have the Captain America Shield? Just wondering what it looks like. I don't like ebay but thinking of adding it, thinking. The round one.

THE Captain America shield?? The Adamantium/Vibranium alloy one? No. :lol
Did you mean the Factory X or the Master Replicas one? people here have both. From what I have seen, the Factory X seems more nicely made, while the Master Replicas tends to have dings in the fiberglass or whatever it's made from.

I have the 1940's version and the factory x version. Selling both on ebay soon (cash in on the movie hype)

Had the factory x one one the wall for years, looks amazing but sadly all good things must come to an end.

Off topic, but Cap A shield and 300 Spartan shield would look cool displayed in a room

Here's my old Museum Replicas one. I thought it was abit oversized and I know paint apps were sketchy, at best, but it was ok.
DSC01840.jpg

Luckily, I made triple my money when TFA came out and bought this custom MCU version I have now. Much nicer.
DSC02859.jpg

IMG_5708.jpg

I'd like a comic version of Cap's round shield but the after market prices are high. SS did the 1:4 Archives props and the only full size prop I remember them doing is the Nick Fury set but it's be cool for them to go into more 1:1 prop replicas.

There's so many cool options for a full line of 1:1 comic style props...

Cap's round and classic shields, Thor's Hammer, Iron Man's helmet, Daredevil's Billy Clubs, Gambit's staff, Spider-Man's web shooters, Cyclops' visor, Magneto's helmet, Hawkeye's Bow and Quiver, Green Goblin's and Hobgoblin's masks with Pumpkin Bomb, Dr. Doom's helmet, Black Widow's Stingers, Mandarin's Rings, Eye of Agamotto... more general items like the Ultimate Nullifier, the Infinity Gauntlet and Gems, the Cosmic Cube, Crimson Gem of Cyttorak.

I think for one's favorite character, a display with a PF, LSB and nameplate, with the prop mounted overhead, below or somehow next to the other items makes a killer display.

I realize many of these items can be obtained as custom versions, and some of these have been made by other companies (Cyc's visor, Spidey's shooters, Elektra's Sais), but the entire list is either very expensive on the 2ndary market, hard to find, or never been produced as a true prop replica by any major company.

Last edited:
I have the aluminum shield like the one above. Bought it on ebay for about 600$ plus shipping and it is worth it. You can also buy a blank one for around 200$ and paint it yourself and the price would be much cheaper.

I'd like a comic version of Cap's round shield but the after market prices are high. SS did the 1:4 Archives props and the only full size prop I remember them doing is the Nick Fury set but it's be cool for them to go into more 1:1 prop replicas.

There's so many cool options for a full line of 1:1 comic style props...

Cap's round and classic shields, Thor's Hammer, Iron Man's helmet, Daredevil's Billy Clubs, Gambit's staff, Spider-Man's web shooters, Cyclops' visor, Magneto's helmet, Hawkeye's Bow and Quiver, Green Goblin's and Hobgoblin's masks with Pumpkin Bomb, Dr. Doom's helmet, Black Widow's Stingers, Mandarin's Rings, Eye of Agamotto... more general items like the Ultimate Nullifier, the Infinity Gauntlet and Gems, the Cosmic Cube, Crimson Gem of Cyttorak.

I think for one's favorite character, a display with a PF, LSB and nameplate, with the prop mounted overhead, below or somehow next to the other items makes a killer display.

I realize many of these items can be obtained as custom versions, and some of these have been made by other companies (Cyc's visor, Spidey's shooters, Elektra's Sais), but the entire list is either very expensive on the 2ndary market, hard to find, or never been produced as a true prop replica by any major company.

All you mention are very nice... Lots of buyer for sure if price affordably =)

I really would like to own a shield as well, of course I'd like it to be metal, but some of the price tags I've seen scare me...

Where can we get a plain aluminum one and paint it ourselves? Tried finding it on eBay but no luck =\

Hello freaks I'm new to the site and was just wondering if anyone had a contact of someone who make the spun aluminum shield - the kicker is I live in Canada and all the shields I have seen are beautiful but the cost of shipping to Canada is often more then the shield so I was just wondering, is anyone else from Canada? do you have a shield? can you give me any information at all? even if your from the states I would appreciate any information or advice you have me.

thanks for your time
Dan

Hello freaks I'm new to the site and was just wondering if anyone had a contact of someone who make the spun aluminum shield - the kicker is I live in Canada and all the shields I have seen are beautiful but the cost of shipping to Canada is often more then the shield so I was just wondering, is anyone else from Canada? do you have a shield? can you give me any information at all? even if your from the states I would appreciate any information or advice you have me.

thanks for your time
Dan

Cousin Dave on The RPF (who made the shield in my post above) is located in Canada. He doesn't have a run going at the moment but there is a lot of interest so he may be doing another one in the future.

https://www.therpf.com/f84/captain-...eld-assembled-aluminum-brackets-595-a-188868/

(I think you might have to make an account there to see the sales forums)

Yeah I would totally cancel my EFX shield preorder if I can get that Cousin Dave Shield.

That is so ****ing beautiful... Wish I wasn't poor. Haha
You and me both, my God. Well, I suppose I could afford it, but it'd be at the expense of most of my PO's for this year, and I'm just not quite that big a Cap fan.

I was one of the lucky ones to get on the last list for one of CF shields. Each run he got better and charged alittle more so mine was abit over a grand but totally worth it. Looks fantastic and I proudly display it on my wall. This crappy pic doesn't do it justice.922928_4985418518207_1031525838_n.jpg

Back