Anyone have every single Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. Yeah motu is a fairly small fan base..which is odd given how popular it was in the 80s. So it’s not a term most people would recognize so I don’t sweat it. But cool that you got it. Lol

I’m definitely ending the buying everything by mms500. I already have not order Solo. My only thing is I may just pick them up and everything else till mms500. Then it’s gonna be more pick and choose stuff. I’ll still get all the marvel and DC stuff. Probably not so much with the Star Wars. Just the figures I like a lot.

I’m gonna end up with well over 500 figures either way. The QS isn’t mms. The video game stuff isn’t. There’s a couple other non mms lines as well.

One of these days I’d like to rent a big conference room and U-Haul for a couple days and dig everything out and get a picture of it all. I’ve never even had 1/4 of it out at once. Would make for a sweet photo shoot.

We're super close to MMS500. You would think they'll do something special for it right? Or will it just be a mudtrooper officer or just whatever is next in line?

We're super close to MMS500. You would think they'll do something special for it right? Or will it just be a mudtrooper officer or just whatever is next in line?
I remember the excitement over what MMS200 could be. People were speculating something that was a throw back to their earliest releases, like a nice Kyle Reese civvy and military 2-pack. But it ended up being just another figure (Man of Steel I think).

Yeah Superman Man of Steel was 200 and the Mark 45 was 300. No idea what 400 was. I don't think HT cares too much about milestone numbers.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back