Anyone Got pics of the Weta Morgul Lord Statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woodsy posted this pic of a nice custom on another thread :cool:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31173&highlight=eowyn+custom&page=2

l3mm5.jpg

Check here for more pics of the custom.;)

https://www.herebemonsters.org/eowynpg.html

Wow....i LOVE this statue the way it released, it was my first =) but that repaint is beautiful....i may have to repaint mine now =( Thanks.... :rotfl

Sweet these photos are awesome :drool
Do you guys think I should try pick this up if I get the chance?

Morgul Lord and Sauron statues are must haves. Luckily for late collectors the price is still low because of the 9500-pc series. If they made them into 1,000-pc edition, they would be one of the grail pieces ($1,000+).

Morgul Lord and Sauron statues are must haves. Luckily for late collectors the price is still low because of the 9500-pc series. If they made them into 1,000-pc edition, they would be one of the grail pieces ($1,000+).

I agree with this comment I have seen Sauron before its stunning I will definitely have too pick it up in the future some day along with the Morgul Lord

i have both of them in box stashed away in my closet:D i have three liltle ones. i don't want to risk these statues falling on my kids they are heavy.:monkey4

I am in the same sort of situation excluding the kids and those two statues
I have the Newborn Uruk, Gollum 3/4 Scale Bust the Battle Troll statue and the Medallion 6 stashed away in my cupboard not because of them falling over but the fact that my display case is not big enough and its not a closed cabinet

Here's mine. Now back in the box until more space is found but deffinitely a BIG keeper in my book.

candleholder0293te.jpg

Does anyone have pictures of there own Balrog, Cave Troll, or Ringwraith on Steed? would really love too see some pics :D

so do you have the baby rog?

sauron and the ml run 500-600 for both, so you're going to have to explain that one if you have the original one. either you paid waaaay too much for those two, or you got a steal on your balrog.

Back