Anyone Got pics of the Weta Morgul Lord Statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kratos

Super Freak
Reaction score
Would like too see some pictures as I missed out on the piece :monkey2 and heard its one of the best pieces in the line :monkey5

It was definitely my favorite piece (along with Sauron!)

Here's a couple pics, not the best quality though....

DSC00287.jpg

DSC00289.jpg

Sweet these photos are awesome :drool
Do you guys think I should try pick this up if I get the chance?

If you like what you see, why not.

On a whim, I checked ebay to see what these were going for. Surprisingly, the last few have gone for about retail price on Ebay ($200) The last ended auction in fact, sold for $275. Impressive considering there are 9500 of these.

Anyone want to buy mine? :D

If you like what you see, why not.

On a whim, I checked ebay to see what these were going for. Surprisingly, the last few have gone for about retail price on Ebay ($200) The last ended auction in fact, sold for $275. Impressive considering there are 9500 of these.

Anyone want to buy mine? :D

Theres is one on Ebay now for US $325.00. Kind of expensive, i might be getting one if i can get it a lill cheaper.

I am considering getting this somewhere along the line.

Looks like a really nice piece although the review does bag the paint work but being all black i dont think the effect would be as noticeable.

Do u guys that own one agree with the reviewers opinion on the paint work?

Definitely one of the 2 best "affordable" villain pieces in the line (Sauron being the other).

It's one of the best Weta items out there, so get it. I like the paint job. It's sober, but, could you imagine a Dark Lord looking like a Disco king? I've seen repaints on Ebay, but, IMO they where all a step back from the original. To shiny, and to much high lights. I like the Morgul Lord the way he is. He goes well with Sauron, who has the same paint pattern.

Hey, do you have any pics of those custom weta statues? I wan't to see how they look!

ı have boromir and faramir. but they are both unpainted and unassembled.

apart form those two ı have ordered eomer on steed and eown in green dress statues.

morgul lord with Eowyn is only a custom based statue. the fiures are Weta's.

there are some other custom made statues and busts at Shadow and Flame Forum.

I will try to find some photos and add them here.

Back