Anyone going to SDCC ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: re

I would really love to go to this one, REally I would love to get to see the West Coast sometime soon. I don't think it would be so bad but when you take into acount just the hotel and travel & tickets I am pushing close to 1k. I would do it in a heart beat but then I factor in my ladies health concerns on a trip like that and it just makes the whole thing get a bit to touch and go. But someday :ted

Any photographic documentation of the Dick's debacle?

:frank

For some reason the sideshow folk don't show up in photos....very strange....:spook

:poke

OK well now I started this post and gathered all of you wonderful, beautiful, sexy..did I mention wonderful ppl together. Anyone feel like helping a poor landlocked pirate out. I am hunting for someone that wouldn't mind picking up some litho's/prints from the Aspen table for me. Shove them in a poster tube and ship em to Baltimore at your convience. (damn I need a begging icon)

But I don't wanna tie up the thread, if anyone can please just shoot me an email at [email protected] and we can work out details. I would be enternally :bow and let me just close by saying
pussinboots011zy.jpg

Actually Frank - I had my camera, but by the time they all showed up we were all too drunk to think about pics. So there!

Sounds like it's time to call the WHAAAmbulance, Dave! :)

Its true the beer was drank in bulk little did we know about how much the beer cost or I think I would have drank like 10 less

But that would have only saved $90 Bob. This year we have to break a $1K bar bill.

I don't think I've ever drank that much in my life. Better get prepared then :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back