anyone getting the hot toys tumbler or batpod?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My girlfriend is into TDK so Im getting both. Dunno where Im keeping them both.. may get a storage unit or something at this point for all my stuff but yea, really need to have both. :lol

I prefer the tumbler....but in this case its more an issue with space rather than cash. I think I will stick to bats and joker and pass on the vehicles

I've also preordered the Tumbler, Batpod, Dark Knight Batman and the Joker. Especially the Tumbler looks absolutely fantastic :monkey5... I've also placed my preorders with ABC Express (Tumbler) and Goodshipped (Batpod, Dark Knight Batman, Joker). Hopefully, all items will arrive in perfect shape. I already own the Takara Batman which will perfectly complement my Tumbler while Joker, TDK Batman and Batpod will make up the second part of the setup :D...

I am holding back on the Tumbler for the moment. I did the same with the Power Loader and eventually got it for around $228 (shipped).

Hopefully, I will have the same luck with the Tumbler sometime down the line. Even if I didn't have the luck, there's nothing much I can do about it as finding the funds for it is an issue for me. :(

Just got a tumbler from Burger King :lol
aeupgh.jpg

I've got the Batpod on PO along with TDK version of Batman through Toys2. The BB Batman and Joker should be here next week. I would like to have the Tumbler, but I have no space for it.

I pre-ordered both. I'm not that big of a batman fan.. But, these are so damn cool that i had to atleast get one of each.. My only problem is wether or not if i'm going to display them or keep them sealed..

I've got a quick question, hope someone can help. I've got the Tumbler on preorder at Toys2, but BBTS now has it at $450 and it would be cheaper for me to order it from them instead.
Never got anything from Toys2, but get alot of my stuff from BBTS. If i cancel my order from Toys2, will there be a fee? I used money order as the payment option. If I do, do I just email 'em? Thanks for any help!

I'm getting the Tumbler for sure. We'll see how much my Ani-com Scar fetches on eBay tomorrow whether I'll get the Batpod as well. It's killing me to sell him but I looking at it more as a trade.

Playafree, you gotta display them! :D

I've got a quick question, hope someone can help. I've got the Tumbler on preorder at Toys2, but BBTS now has it at $450 and it would be cheaper for me to order it from them instead.
Never got anything from Toys2, but get alot of my stuff from BBTS. If i cancel my order from Toys2, will there be a fee? I used money order as the payment option. If I do, do I just email 'em? Thanks for any help!

Yeah, there will be a fee. It says it right on the ordering page.

really wanted to preo both of these, but like most of you, the space that that tumbler takes is massive. so i also (regretably) have to pass.
:banghead:duh

Back