anyone getting the hot toys tumbler or batpod?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fives

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
so...anybody getting either the tumbler, batpod, or maybe both. i'm just aching to preo the tumbler but i'm just too scared!($$$$$$$) if you know what i mean. anyway the tumbler is so frikkin cool that i'll probably end up preordering it.......better now than later when its double the price.

I really want the tumbler, but getting it shipped over to me in th uk is scary , I'm sure its gonna get a customs charge etc. so may end up costing a small fortune!

Hell yeah! PM Joe on the forum if he is still taking preorders if you are getting them. Very good guy.

That is who I pre-ordered ALL of my Dark Knight stuff from. Best thing is there isn't a cancelation fee, so if money ends up not being available when the item is ready to ship, you can cancel as a last resort. I'm still hoping I'll be able to afford both of these :eek:

After my fifth viewing of TDK, I broke down and grabbed a Batpod pre-order from Toys2.net.

Couldn't help myself!!! :banghead

I absolutely love the sound the Batpod makes as it's zipping through the streets. During your 6th viewing, pay close attention to it.

That is who I pre-ordered ALL of my Dark Knight stuff from. Best thing is there isn't a cancelation fee, so if money ends up not being available when the item is ready to ship, you can cancel as a last resort. I'm still hoping I'll be able to afford both of these :eek:

so money doenst have to be payed upfront then, only when item is ready to be shipped?

I wish I had the $$$ and the space. These are going to be legendary pieces in the 1:6 market. :lecture

If my regular set of dealers will carry them eventually ( meaning there is going to be widespread US distribution) then I'll give the Tumbler some hard thought.

If not, I'll pass on it. It's a great looking piece but I'm going to sit on it and wait. Large scale vehicles have a way of eating space and becoming cumbersome after a while. Sometime I learned in the military side of 1/6th collecting.

GG

That's why I have a feeling these things are going to be a lot cheaper in the secondary market.

I can wait them out.

I got sucked in, and ordered both the Batpod and Tumbler. I have a Begins figure to go with the tumbler and a Dark Knight figure for the Batpod coming too. I went with Joe for Batman Begins Bats and the Joker, and toys2.net for the other stuff.

I actually got a HT batman around the first movie with Supes, but sold 'em to help pay for the wedding. I figure this stuff will make a nice little (albeit gigantic) display of 1:6 superhero stuff.

I can't wait to actually get some of this stuff, but I'll have to do a lot of ebaying before then!:horror

I really want the tumbler, but getting it shipped over to me in th uk is scary , I'm sure its gonna get a customs charge etc. so may end up costing a small fortune!

CUSTOMS!! Dammit I didn't think of that. These things will be even more expensive than I worked them out to be and they were already bloody expensive!!

i'm in the UK and customs is bound to be a killer - i went for ABC Express from HK for both the tumbler and pod - i tend not to get custom charges from asia and more likely to get em from US which is why i went for an Asian seller...heres hoping....

i'm in the UK and customs is bound to be a killer - i went for ABC Express from HK for both the tumbler and pod - i tend not to get custom charges from asia and more likely to get em from US which is why i went for an Asian seller...heres hoping....

You should ask your sellers to mark down the value.

I order them both from Joe, the Hot Toys pimp.
cool0041.gif

Back