Anyone get the Predalien yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the PredAlien is the last one that some people are expecting.

Toys2.net said they are expecting their stock to come in this week.

Sideshow hopefully will get the Wolf & PredAlien at the same time in April.

Hope these pics giving you some idea of how the real thing looks like:google

DSCF0019.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0094.jpg

"HI,
The Predalien has been confirmed arrived our stock on coming WED from HOT TOYS.
We will send them out next weekend once finishing the packing job.
Best wishes,
abc
"

I have absolutely zero desire in me to own one - I'm shocked they are so popular. The chacter itself was an insult to the franchise and legacy.

Yeah, I just got my notice from ABC that my PA had arrived and would be shipped out by next week. No hurries on it, (compared to my Wolf, which is due any day now), so bring it on whenever. Just good to know it is on the way!
:rock

I loved the design of the character and the toy looks really well done but passed this up to get other things. I'm hoping to be able to go back and add it.

I cant wait to see Les' paint apps on this one. I wasnt to impressed with the production paint apps, I am sure Les is gonna make this look sick!

I have absolutely zero desire in me to own one - I'm shocked they are so popular. The chacter itself was an insult to the franchise and legacy.

I disagree. Yes, it may have not been used to its full potential, but I think the Predalien was a good change. And it looked very cool. My opinion :monkey5

And that Predalien Hot Toy looks great!

That Predalien IMO looked ++++ing badass. I really like the dreads, which for some reason most dislike. Scratch that all most everyone I know. The mandibles also looked really good on the head.

The Predalien made it's debut in the Alien vs. Predator games, and those games are very popular. I've always liked the Predalien and I can accept the latest design from the movie, but to each his own.

Anyway, I like the dreads on the PA! I think it's better there than if it weren't there.

"HI,
The Predalien has been confirmed arrived our stock on coming WED from HOT TOYS.
We will send them out next weekend once finishing the packing job.
Best wishes,
abc
"

i have one pre-ordered from abc too, you think that they ship all about the same time , cause they haven't tell me nothing about yet

Back