Anyone get the Predalien yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JUST GOT MY PREDALIEN IN!!!!!!
HE/SHE/IT ROCKS!!!!
HUGE THING!

Man! Pics to come! AWESOME! I am so glad I got it!

WOW!

My 1/6 AVP-R set is complete!

Nice Les. I`m wondering if i should buy him too. Dont know yet. Id rather get a second predator.

just got mine through today from ABC, office is now doneup so time to build cabinets...place figures and then take some photos.....will keep you posted.:chew:chew

I preordered both Wolf and Predalien from abcexpress (ebay) later November and 2 weeks ago I got a notice from them saying they just got the Predalien in and will be shipping both (together) either before easter or after. So far, no more updates. Do they send out the tracking number once they ship?

They only sent my the tracking # after I specifically ask for it.
I didn't bother to ask with the Predalien though, as I paid for EMS shipping and it arrived within 2 days.

I'm not sure how the regular shipping works because I have never used it before.

just got mine through today from ABC, office is now doneup so time to build cabinets...place figures and then take some photos.....will keep you posted.:chew:chew

what! you got your from abc? christ but mine and the ones of others mates here that pre-ordered from abc?!! here there's some arguing about when or if abc has start to ship their avp:r stuff or not, i don't understand , of mine i haven't notice anymore...they have say something to you before your arrive to you? have they release your tracking number? there're many peolple that still waiting for requiem stuff from abc without any news...

abc can sometimes take the piss but other times be great.
You just gotta cross your fingers I guess , there my favorite place on ebay.

Hello my friend,
It is leong, pls wait, alice wilkkl email u on mon or tue, thx
L

"This email is sent via BlackBerry."

-----Original Message-----

Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 14:01:15
To:<[email protected]>
Subject: RE: cancelling an order?

Hello,

could you send me the tracking number for my shipment , please?
My order contains

1 x Hot Toys AVP-R Predator , and
1 x Hot Toys Superman Returns 2 in 1 Deluxe Figure.

Thank you,

> To: *******@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re: cancelling an order?
> From: [email protected]
> Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 09:16:29 +0000
>
> Items sent already, my colleague will send u tracking number very soon.
>
> "This email is sent via BlackBerry."
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: ****** <*****@hotmail.com>
>
> Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:46:03
> To:abc-express <[email protected]>
> Subject: RE: cancelling an order?
>
>
> Hello,
>
> Are there any updates on this? Im awaiting shipment of
> 1 x Hot Toys AVP-R Predator , and
> 1 x Hot Toys Superman Returns 2 in 1 Deluxe Figure.
> Please Let me know.
>
> Regards,
> **********

just got this reply today.. very distorted idea of "very soon". well.. not really considering its been 4 months waiting:lol

That guy from Abc sounded weird. The one that was keeping me with updates typed real english, this was slang :S. And that must have been 4 LONG months??

I think I'm going to cancel the Predalien.
It's not my favourite design and HT doesn't seem to have improved on it. When I look at NECA's figure, it look so menacing and sleek, whereas HT's looks like Pumpkinhead gone wrong...
Besides, I need funds for the Medi-alien now.
I'll hold out a while longer before deciding.

Back