Anyone for a bruce campbell as....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teabelly83

Super Freak
Reaction score
sebastian haff/elvis??

i sooo want one of campbell as sebastian, i love the movie. id love to have a fig of him in his dressing gown and pjs!

NECA made one. One of my favorite figures made by them.

picture.php

It's at the very top of my most wanted list of 1/6 figures that are never ever going to happen. I also want Ossie Davis/JFK in his electric wheelchair to go with him.

they made bruce campbell AOD 1:6 figure but you would have to customize your own I think I dont see this being picked up and continued. :(

yeah as u guys said there is a my name is bruce version of campbell aswel as the evil dead figs, and yes that neca was part of the cult classics line, which i love personaly. but hes never been done tp my knowledge in 1/6 scale.

id love to 2get 1 made up! a group commision any1 haha?

"i got a birds eye view of her love nest" ---classic line ahah

yeah as u guys said there is a my name is bruce version of campbell aswel as the evil dead figs, and yes that neca was part of the cult classics line, which i love personaly. but hes never been done tp my knowledge in 1/6 scale.

id love to 2get 1 made up! a group commision any1 haha?

"i got a birds eye view of her love nest" ---classic line ahah

I'm so in for a comission :lol the best line IMO is "go on,why don't you pull on it a little?" :lol :lol

I've Started a Custom Evil Dead 2 Ash Figure some time ago, figured I'd share the "not quite" finished product with you.
Once I get some Laquer I'll finish it.
Sorry for the picture quality, never used the camera before (That's my storry anyways).

Evildead2Ashpics001-1.jpg

Evildead2Ashpics002.jpg

Evildead2Ashpics003.jpg

Evildead2Ashpics004.jpg

Evildead2Ashpics005.jpg

Evildead2Ashpics006.jpg

Evildead2Ashpics007.jpg

Evildead2Ashpics009.jpg

Evildead2Ashpics010.jpg

I still need to paint the hands and head (it's gonna be the same but darker).
I don't plan on weathering the clothes any further. I just need to scab together a wee little pair o' hooks on the harness, for the pull start.

I've Started a Custom Evil Dead 2 Ash Figure some time ago, figured I'd share the "not quite" finished product with you.
Once I get some Laquer I'll finish it.
Sorry for the picture quality, never used the camera before (That's my storry anyways).

Evildead2Ashpics001-1.jpg

Evildead2Ashpics002.jpg

Evildead2Ashpics003.jpg

Evildead2Ashpics004.jpg

Evildead2Ashpics005.jpg

Evildead2Ashpics006.jpg

Evildead2Ashpics007.jpg

Evildead2Ashpics009.jpg

Evildead2Ashpics010.jpg

I still need to paint the hands and head (it's gonna be the same but darker).
I don't plan on weathering the clothes any further. I just need to scab together a wee little pair o' hooks on the harness, for the pull start.

Looks great! can't wait to see the final product! :rock

Back