Anyone ever deal with CCG Armory??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psyberiantiger

Super Freak
Reaction score
PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD
Looking to buy a Boba Fett 1:1 bust from CCG Armory & was wondering if anyone has bought from them & if so how is the service & shipping. Thanks!

Last edited:
i ordered a donatello sideshow statue from them a while back...the contacted me apologizing saying that they didn't have it in stock, but did offer to send raphael in it's place. i needed raph so i said OK. i thought that was very respectable

They offer free shipping right now for orders over $150. I just ordered the something from them last Thur and they shipped on Friday.

Thanks for the input guys!! I did order the bust last night... I used the free shipping code & sadly it expired:( The bright side is that shipping was only 20 bucks so that is still a pretty good deal. Concidering that they were selling the bust $100 cheaper than retail was a big factor as well.
If i would have bought directly from Sideshow I was looking at a total of $854.27 with shipping. The total from CCG came out to $721.17 so I ended up saving $133.10!:yess:

Back