Anyone else SICK TO DEATH of Sideshow's choices for statues?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, I did! However, I can see the differences btwn game and comic in it.

Fixed...

"Just waiting for the PERFECT Frank Miller comic 1/4 rendition, then I can move on."

:wink1:

I completely agree with 1/4th stance, I give you credit for taking the leap into 1/3.

LOL, I did! However, I can see the differences btwn game and comic in it.

Fixed...

"Just waiting for the PERFECT Frank Miller comic 1/4 rendition, then I can move on."

:wink1:

Fat chance. It's Batman afterall. But when it happens, a 1/4 scale PF might already cost $969.99 on the average :lol

Batman, Harley Quinn, Joker, Superman. All variations on a theme. For god's sake, how about you dip into the DC archives a bit, Sideshow?!? Dr. Fate, Shazam, the JSA?, even The Flash? Take a chance instead of redoing the came characters OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Batwoman must REALLY tick you off?!

Fingers Crossed for a PF Stallone from the movie Cobra.
Cobra_movie_poster.jpg

First, though the name might suggest it, this FORUM is not just for Sideshow products alone, nor was it created for praise-only discussion.

Second,wWhy come over a thread that obviously is a rant against Sideshow to complain about the ones complaining? Maybe it's you who should take your business somewhere. People praise, people complain. There's equal opportunity HERE.

Listen,

This forum may be about other collectibles too, but it's clearly inspired by SS as I'm sure you can clearly see. The incessant whining about SS on what is essentially a SS forum is beyond pathetic. People who don't like SS come here to whine about a company they don't like. Why waste the time and energy? Does jumping on the bandwagon make you feel cool? I wouldn't waste my time whining about a company I dislike so much. I'd find a forum dedicated to the collectibles I liked and discuss them, but I know in today's world, millennials are only happy when they are whining about not getting their way.

Constructive criticism is fine. Incessant whining about every piece means you should move on because SS obviously can't make you happy.

Listen,

This forum may be about other collectibles too, but it's clearly inspired by SS as I'm sure you can clearly see. The incessant whining about SS on what is essentially a SS forum is beyond pathetic. People who don't like SS come here to whine about a company they don't like. Why waste the time and energy? Does jumping on the bandwagon make you feel cool? I wouldn't waste my time whining about a company I dislike so much. I'd find a forum dedicated to the collectibles I liked and discuss them, but I know in today's world, millennials are only happy when they are whining about not getting their way.

Constructive criticism is fine. Incessant whining about every piece means you should move on because SS obviously can't make you happy.

Everybody wants those cool point jellies

Listen,

No, you listen.

I remember having a conversation with you before, when I and some people were "whining" about the EX part for the BvS WW PF that should have included with the regular in the first place. After a few exchanges I can tell that you can't get the "whiners" simply because you don't understand or you don't care because you are fortunate to be on the winning end and you don't pay a ridiculous extra just to get a substantial part that should have been included with the regular. I opted not to say that because I might be mistaken.

But here you go, and I can see that. You only see those who complain as haters or at least people who don't like SS -- while they could possibly be SS fans who are just frustrated with some releases and decisions SS make from time to time. You see them as people who only complain because they think jumping the bandwagon is cool, and not because maybe they do have a reason worth hearing. Do you remember these people by their usernames and only remember them as incessant complainers? Because I sure know of some users here who'd post about their complaints and whines and frustrations every now and then, but if you'd go around you'd also see them drop by threads about figures sometimes they don't even have just to express how impressed they are with the figure, that Sideshow did an amazing job on it. They do commend, they don't just hate because they're possibly millenials who just can't seem to be happy with anything.

BTW, that comment of mine you replied to , the one for username Star-Crunch who replied to me with a flipping Star-Lord GIF after I told him that maybe he should stay away from the forum if he's already sick of the complaining after just 2 months of being on board? I just saw him call HT's BD Armored Batman an "Absolute hore****"(sic).

I'm done here.

Sideshow need to look at IP's that are out there already. No Black Panther? No Iron Fist? No Punisher? No Bucky? No Penguin? Sure that character was great one. What about Cable? Well they dropped Thanos and that blew up the internet. I mean theses characters are out there now right! The average person on the street knows these characters yet sideshow sets out doing tons of the same IP's in literally museum poses so it's not even exciting anymore. It's just ok mostly! They have been getting better with certain pieces

Thanos, Swamp Thing, Hulk vs Wolverine, he'll even Deadpool and Venom.

Well let's see what happens with Comic Con I'm hopeful at least

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why XM is king right now. They are making a bunch characters you'll never see with Sideshow. They are doing Medusa from Inhumans for ****s sake.

That's why XM is king right now. They are making a bunch characters you'll never see with Sideshow. They are doing Medusa from Inhumans for ****s sake.

I agree. If they can give me Bullseye, Nova, and Star-Lord then I'll be done with Marvel and hopefully they start tackling the DC Universe next!

Can anyone tell me why PCS can produce polystone with LEDs 1/4 scales for under $400 but SS is closing in on $600???

Back