Anyone else SICK TO DEATH of Sideshow's choices for statues?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megofan

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Batman, Harley Quinn, Joker, Superman. All variations on a theme. For god's sake, how about you dip into the DC archives a bit, Sideshow?!? Dr. Fate, Shazam, the JSA?, even The Flash? Take a chance instead of redoing the came characters OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

c2disp

Last edited:
Careful, bitching about Sideshow's lack of variety is a no-no around here. The punishment is usually being called names or being told to stop crying about it. However, 10 pages of people losing their **** over Rey's buck teeth is perfectly acceptable. You'll figure it out the longer you stick around.

With the prices now and increasing every month the less chance we'll see lesser mainstream DC characters. Tweeterhead's DC line will be the only chance at this point but they are 1/6.

You know you don't have to buy them, right? And there are other companies usually handling the lesser-known characters.

What I miss is the one off PF like Scarface or Godfather instead of everything having to be DC or Marvel or Star Wars related.

How they haven't done Flash, Robin, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Cyborg etc etc is ridiculous. I've been waiting for Nightwing since they got the damn license.

Now we got SS Joker that will be on clearance after 2 months.

With the prices now and increasing every month the less chance we'll see lesser mainstream DC characters. Tweeterhead's DC line will be the only chance at this point but they are 1/6.

I think we'll still get a good number of Batman characters, rogues and family, as well as greater DC females but is there still hope of, at the very least, Martian Manhunter, Hawkman and Flash?

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll see a Sideshow Hawkman PF, and a Martian Manhunter has low odds as well. They'll definitely make Flash--though they're taking their damn sweet time about it. But really, who needs to complete their Justice League PF collection when you can have such a fine offering like SS Joker? Don't forget to wait to order so you can get him with free shipping and double rewards later.

We have gotten Killer Croc, Bane, Zatanna, Black Canary, Huntress, Cheetah in the past year or so? That's not too bad, but it is weird that fans have been dying for a Flash or Robin PF and they don't deliver those?

Speaking as someone who doesn't like Batman, but loves the rest of the DC Universe: I can't stand the statue selections. I rarely even come into the DC section anymore because the first page is all just Batman related threads. That's all Prime 1 makes too.

You know you don't have to buy them, right? And there are other companies usually handling the lesser-known characters.

Well, he didn't say he'd buy them but hey let the man express his frustration for not getting those he'd love to buy.

Also, point us to those companies that produce LICENSED quarter scale statues of other DC characters. Oh, you haven't heard that SSC has the exclusive contract for them? That's why Prime1 can only do less popular versions IN PARTNERSHIP with Sideshow?

Batman, Harley Quinn, Joker, Superman. All variations on a theme. For god's sake, how about you dip into the DC archives a bit, Sideshow?!? Dr. Fate, Shazam, the JSA?, even The Flash? Take a chance instead of redoing the came characters OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
Considering they have such a hard time getting them right, it is no wonder they keep trying...

Back