Statue Anyone dealt with Scarewear Production before?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PapitoMX

Super Freak
Reaction score
First, I apologize if this is in the wrong area to post. Mods please redirect to correct location if need be.

I'm currently having a bad experience with Scarewear Production who makes a bunch of 1:1 Horror Bust.

I'm already in the middle of a dispute claim and going back and forth with these knuckle heads.

I was wondering if anyone here ever made a purchase with them? If so, how was your experience?

I've recently heard a few horror stories with these guys as well as that they use to be under a different name before but closed down shop and rebranded themselves after a bunch of bad transactions.

Just curious to see if anyone here had similar experiences.

Thanks

Hi,
i rcently purchased a fine looking freddy bust from them.
To be honest it took some time to receive what I had paid for and I had to "harass" them over facebook, mails and Bay messaging but they send me the Bust and had very good reasons to be absent. they we're at the Niagara falls comic con . Also it seems they are two brothers, o e that sculpts and one who is in charge of business stuff. I have also read about their previous horror stories taking orders for busts that weren't sculpted yet and It seems they do not sell until they have final product in hand.

They did reply when I told them that if within a week I had no response I would open a case on Ebay.
If I we're you I would send them notice that you will send very bad feedback all over their facebook account and various masks forums that they are members.

Still, dont forget they are like 2-3 employees there so give them time + their prices are great for what you get. I was worried but now am not dissapointed by my product.

There are plans on making lifesize tmnt bust which look great and their Nemesis and Jason part 7 bust are very tempting.

i'd lime to know what you ordred and whats the deal with them causing you troubles.

Thanks for replying back. As of now, I'm really not happy with them and a great chance I will not do business with them at all again. I got the Niagara CC excuse as well as many others. My order with them was back in March. I asked them via FB about the Ted Bust and was told that it was still available and it will only take 2 weeks from when I send payment to have it done shipped. I still saved all our conversations. As of now nothing I still have not recieved it.

It's horrible that I always would have to hunt them down just to get an update. And believe me, I was very patient between our conversations. And I just spammed their FB page about canceling my order and just give me the refund.

I did finally get a reply after that and apparently he said if he do not ship it by this Friday, he will give me a refund.

As a first time customer, very disappointed. Ashame because they do make some solid busts and good prices, but their Customer Service sucks and non existence.

Oh and what really pissed me off was the week of the Niagara CC, they told me it was not ready. Yet the day of, they posted on their FB their setup up and right on the top shelf I see a finish Ted bust!! But yet, it is not ready...

I have a feeling they used my Freddy Bust for displays at the con. I was kinda pissed to see itn their fb pictures. I too am a first time customer and I didnt feel welcomed by them. If at least they would promptly reply to clients concerns it would be much better. This is not a good way to re-launch a business when in the past your company was plagued with bad feedback.
They should not take orders until thy have the final product. I fear they will not be able to manage to fulfill their commitments.

Hope you get your collectible or your money back..Although Am sure youd prefer to get what you paid for.

I bought a bust a few weeks ago. The only issue I had is they didn't send me a tracking number when it shipped. Other than that it went smooth and the bust is awesome. They responded to multiple questions fairly quickly through FB as well. Hate to hear they're screwing other people though.

Thanks for the reply back. I'm getting quite a few via Facebook. I have people defending them with having no issues and others who went through what I'm going through now. But what is apparently clear is they had these issues the past when they were under a different name. Apparently Screamwear is their third outting after they had to close shop twice before because of not fulfilling orders.

Hopefully I get some sort of resolution this week. Shame that these guys are very talented but just don't seem to comprehend how to run a respectable business.

Papito, I purchased that Ted bust from Scarewear off eBay in January. Took a few weeks to arrive, but they did respond to emails. The thing is pretty awesome and now one of my favorite pieces. All of their busts are very impressive and reasonably priced. That being said, I loathe the way their business is set up. The website is atrocious and the only way you can buy is through Facebook now. They don't seem to list on eBay anymore either. Talented guys but very poor on the business side.

Back