Anybody use MoviePass or Sinemia?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't mind too much in regards to them cutting the unlimited movie plan down to three movies a month as it's still a good deal but I'm thinking about cancelling MoviePass - the movie schedule sucks. Trying to schedule your day to see your preferred movie doesn't seem viable for the consumer. Having said that, Crazy Rich Asians is on the schedule today yet the MoviePass app doesn't have the movie listed at my theater - just Alpha 3D, Pandas 3D and The Meg 3D with the message, "This premium screening is not supported."

Anyone else thinking about axing the subscription?

Is it true, with the revised plan that you don't get to pick any movie? You're only allowed to see what MoviePass selects?

I haven't accepted the new plan in the pop-up in-app, because I don't really understand what is changing.

I have Moviepass and AMC A-list as they are both worth it but the changes to moviepass only letting you see from a selection of 6 different movies they choose sucks and might make me cancel.

Here's the list for the next week

https://www.moviepass.com/movies/

A lot of these don't look like movies that play in the middle of the country and most look like LA and NY specific films.

Back