Anybody use CCG ARMORY?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zeniff

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just like the title says, i'm thinking about pre-ordering, but have mixed feelings, after doing some research on them online?
has anybody pre-ordered/bought any hot toys from them before?

any help is much appreciated!

I bought some Two of Hot Toys Ironman mark four from them and they were great. But I didn't have any problems for them to deal with. They could be a great place to order from in the future.

I bought some Two of Hot Toys Ironman mark four from them and they were great. But I didn't have any problems for them to deal with. They could be a great place to order from in the future.

oh ok, how was their packing procedure? did they double pack?

they are fine and i love the litte mags they send in the mail...can't recall their packing methods, but i don't remember it being an issue

Bought a Hot Toys John Conner FB version from them...instead I got the version 1 John Connor, LOL. I don't have neither so I kept the figure since it was more valuable than the FB version.

Often they have items on the site that are not available and/or out of stock... I had 3 orders cancelled due to items being sold out but still listed... email them before ordering it will same you time and energy in the long run..! Word to the wise!!!

Back