Anybody picked up the Mezco 12 inch Hobo Myers yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol guys Im not getting bent out of shape.....I was having fun with my replys too. I just thought I would post a pic for anybody that was wondering what he looked like. I know the one pic I have seen of him on the internet was a prototype.

I can't find it in China ,damn!!!
he needs to be repainted!

that would be cool if somebody did a repaint on him. I do like the clothes but wish the pants were also cloth.They did try and make the beard out under the mask but it kind of just blends in with the mask.

I'd like to see some non flash pics, but this looks somewhat nice. If I want a RZ head, this is where it's at.

Glad they didn't put the beard on the head, I can't stand the fact that he had a Hagrid beard in the movie. Ugh, what a POS film.

I'd like to see some non flash pics, but this looks somewhat nice. If I want a RZ head, this is where it's at.

Glad they didn't put the beard on the head, I can't stand the fact that he had a Hagrid beard in the movie. Ugh, what a POS film.

They tried. Those brown whisps coming from underneath the mask's neck are supposed to be the beard. :lol

Well heres an update on my Hobo Myers. I stole the jacket and shirt off of the Mezco and used it to make this guy.I know the jumpsuit is darker then it should be but any tips on what else I could do to make him complete?:wave
t5hjpc.jpg

Well heres an update on my Hobo Myers. I stole the jacket and shirt off of the Mezco and used it to make this guy.I know the jumpsuit is darker then it should be but any tips on what else I could do to make him complete?:wave
t5hjpc.jpg

is that myer Hobo sculpt? I cant tell awesome either way

t5hjpc.jpg

Is that a Myers from part 2 in the back? He looks kinda cool. Who made that figure?

Just wanted to come back in here and say that damn... who knew he would be selling for 300.00 on eBay!? I should have bought like 5 of them lol.

Back