Anybody picked up the Mezco 12 inch Hobo Myers yet?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havent seen this someone post up some photos of in hand shots. I dont want one, but Im curious to see it never the less...personally hated the movie.

oh my bad man, i didnt know there were photos there...I see them now. At work photos are blocked so it didnt look like anyone had posted anything.

yeah...not really diggin it. Im just not into those mezco 12" figures.
To each there own though.

I'm gunna get the stylized version of fred, jason, leatherface, and this new michael one. I dig that they aren't too specific to a movie and that they are all presented in a similar manner. I am going to do my best to customize mike to look like the original though.

Anyway..that's my reasoning behind it.

cheeseburger.jpg

Can we get a CHEAP FIGURES section where a cheap figure buyer like myself can go and not have to endure the onslaught of hateful and snide remarks......and pictures of cheeseburgers. I will display my Hobo with all the caring and love of a 5000 dollar pf figure.

Can we get a CHEAP FIGURES section where a cheap figure buyer like myself can go and not have to endure the onslaught of hateful and snide remarks......and pictures of cheeseburgers. I will display my Hobo with all the caring and love of a 5000 dollar pf figure.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

More power to you bro. :hi5:

Dude, dont get upset like some people do. Post your stuff and be done with it man. What do you expect when you post stuff like that in a more "high end" collcetor forum. Im not knocking you but dont get all bent out of shape. Alot of people dont like it, so what, post your stuff and if your happy what does it matter.

What a bunch of ____ing _______s you all are, the guys trying to post pics of what he considers fun and you all attack him for it? For shame.

I'm glad i'm not like that here.

Who cares what others think. If you like it so be it.

What a bunch of ____ing _______s you all are, the guys trying to post pics of what he considers fun and you all attack him for it? For shame.

I'm glad i'm not like that here.

STFU

Back