Anybody need cheap Medi Fetts???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They could have turned out better.. waiting for Sideshow's.

Really? I think they're quite good. I'm actually not sure that Sideshow's will be markedly better when they finally get around to making them. They're not likely to be any cheaper.

The main complaint about the Medicom Fetts (aside from some quality-related niggles and the like) would be probably be that Jango doesn't have a separate helmeted head, so his helmet can look a little off depending on the angle. The scale issue is a non-issue as far as I'm concerned, since the size of the figures more or less matches the size of the actors reduced to sixth scale.

Don't get me wrong, the Fetts are good, and probably the best RAHs - it's not scale that bothers me, but that there are minor details in Boba's costume that are a little off (paint apps too maybe), and Jango's likeness can be bested by Sideshow if they got Trevor to do it.

I think Sideshow now has enough material to top everything that came before it, but I won't say they'll have it easy. With the Prometheus they can do it.. But whatever, you can't go wrong at that price! and you have them now, which is what matters.

Really? I think they're quite good. I'm actually not sure that Sideshow's will be markedly better when they finally get around to making them. They're not likely to be any cheaper.

The main complaint about the Medicom Fetts (aside from some quality-related niggles and the like) would be probably be that Jango doesn't have a separate helmeted head, so his helmet can look a little off depending on the angle. The scale issue is a non-issue as far as I'm concerned, since the size of the figures more or less matches the size of the actors reduced to sixth scale.

Um, what's a niggle? For reals.

Got my Jango Fett today (actually it came on Friday but I wasn't home, and since it was express mail they won't leave it so I had to wait until today to pick it up at the post office). He's a very nice figure, especially for this price. Thanks for the heads up, lcummins.

My Boba Fett came today, superb figure.

Im kicking myself I didnt get the Jango Fett also, just couldnt afford it at the time, typical that I got paid a few days later! :banghead

Oh well, I will pick him up somewhere down the line.

A huge thank you and thumbs up to Cummins for the heads up, virtual pint for you mate!:duff

I trust Hobby Search and Hobby Link Japan 100%! I have ordered a lot from both and never had an issue; they ship fast, package well, and have pretty good customer service! I highly recommend them for your Japanese purchases when you can't find it in the US or Europe.

HLJ and Hs are great indeed! Bought a few anime items from them and everything was really cool.

Back