Anybody like to cook?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind cooking, especially meals on the grill. It's harder in the winter and the simple fact that I live alone. It's often hard to approximate how much to buy and I often wind up cooking too much for myself.

I very much enjoy cooking. But you won't find me doing the girly meals like grilled lemon pepper chicken breast and brown rice.

The only time women eat that is when men tell them their asses are getting too big.

I get down to it. It's fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and corn with rolls or muffins and chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting for desert.

:rock

Or a potroast with potatoes and carrots in the slow-cooker. Give me the solid meals any day.

Me too! But unfortunately, most women can't handle all those carbs! :(

Tonight I'm making a homemade Chicken Souvlaki and Tzatziki sauce and Greek bread on the side. Yep, I'm making it all from scratch. Cause I love to cook!

Wow there's a thread for cooking! I gotta check this section more often, LOL. Thx BuffyGirl for raising this thread from the grave.

I only know how to make my own small version of pizza from pita bread. Quick n ez with mozzerela cheese and canned tomato saurce and add topping like mushroom. Hot n sour soup too, my favorite. Other misc stir-fried edible stuff. Canned tuna on rice. And of course, fried eggs.

I guess I have enough cooking skills to survive, horay!

If it involves more than one ingredient I'm screwed.

Actually my thin pork chops with garlic salt always turn out and I make a pretty mean, artery-clogging tater tot casserole.

Tonight I'm making a homemade Chicken Souvlaki and Tzatziki sauce and Greek bread on the side. Yep, I'm making it all from scratch. Cause I love to cook!

I love you.

Actually my thin pork chops with garlic salt always turn out and I make a pretty mean, artery-clogging tater tot casserole.

I freakin' LOVE tater tot casserole...I am over Buffygirl, now.

:)

If you grab some cooking wine, like Marsala, sherry, white or red, you can marinade your thin porkchops in it for an our or so and then fry them in a light canola spray oil. Can't beat the great flavor. I love Marsala wine the best.

Back