Anybody just get tired of body maintenance?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say, sometimes, its just a huge pain the ass to take care of my body. Gotta shave everyday, and not just my face if you know what I mean :naughty; gotta clip your nails all the time, get hair cuts, shower everyday, brush your teeth, and the older you get, the harder it seems to get, and that is just the little things...........you gotta eat descent, workout, and not to mention our bodies are just so sensitive to everything in the environment. Anyone else just get pissed about having to constantly deal with some of these things?...........maybe its just me :dunno

You're so lazy man! LAZY!!! LAZY LAZY LAZY!!!!

GULL DARN FRICKIN' LAZY!!!

Hell no...I love taking a shower...man, Ive been having a few surgeries in the last 2 years that at times has kept me from showering everyday. I tell you BALLS and ASS smell is NOT cool. Not only that I hate having to much facial hair, my wife loves the smooth face, so did the chicks I dated before her..

I have to say, sometimes, its just a huge pain the ass to take care of my body. Gotta shave everyday, and not just my face if you know what I mean :naughty; gotta clip your nails all the time, get hair cuts, shower everyday, brush your teeth, and the older you get, the harder it seems to get, and that is just the little things...........you gotta eat descent, workout, and not to mention our bodies are just so sensitive to everything in the environment. Anyone else just get pissed about having to constantly deal with some of these things?...........maybe its just me :

man us men have it easy.l shave only a few times a week,when l get up in the morning l brush my teeth was my face wet my hair slick it back and put my hat in takes 2 minutes and im ready.it takes women almost an hour just before they can go out,not only that they constantly have to shave,wax,pluck,and god knows what else.us men have it easy,plus we dont bleed once every month.thats got to be a pain in the ass.lol

I have to say, sometimes, its just a huge pain the ass to take care of my body. Gotta shave everyday, and not just my face if you know what I mean :naughty; gotta clip your nails all the time, get hair cuts, shower everyday, brush your teeth, and the older you get, the harder it seems to get, and that is just the little things...........you gotta eat descent, workout, and not to mention our bodies are just so sensitive to everything in the environment. Anyone else just get pissed about having to constantly deal with some of these things?...........maybe its just me :dunno

I think metrosexuals are pretty much narcissistic nancy-boys -- but there has to be a happy medium between over-grooming (and looking like a chick), and under-grooming and looking (and smelling) like a caveman. People shouldn't have to check for an adam's apple to determine whether your babys-butt smooth face, cute matching outfit, and lavender aroma is male or female ... but they also shouldn't have to check for cameras to see if you're filing a Geico commercial (grooming ... so easy, a caveman could do it).

I wouldn't complain too much though -- if you have a girl, I guarantee you she does more maintenance than you do, and you don't want her to start buying into your "anti-maintenance" logic. If it goes (way) too far, you could end up dating/married to Andrea Dworkin ...

AndreaDworkin_55742a.jpg

Yikes.

SnakeDoc

SFB GTL SFB FP*

That's all I have to say...

*(Sideshow Freaks Board, Gym, Tan, Laundry, Sideshow Freaks Board, Fist Pump!)

I love grooming myself daily ;) And showers, I especially look forward to. All that hot water. I never want to get out. I don't mind shaving every other day but I guess I could use a break from that once in a while.

Back