Anybody have a clue what this movie is???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one really knows yet. It's being shrouded in secrecy.

J.J. Abrams sure likes his big mysterious monsters! :D

It's called "Cloverfield" as far as we know. Rumors are many, Godzilla has been mostly ruled out. Cthullu was one rumor. Hype has me interested though.

i've heard quite a few say they think it's gonna be "Lost" related. something about the sound of the "monster" screaming in the trailer sounding like the monster in Lost. have no idea tho as i've never watched Lost.

I saw this trailer this past weekend before seeing Transformers. It looked amazing on the big screen, but I wondered why I didn't see a name for the movie at the end of the trailer. Now I understand...

Trailer looked really interesting. Thankfully it's not another Godzilla movie. After the last "piece of crap" version, I don't think I ever want to see another Godzilla movie.

There is a booth at the Con that sells posters, they have the same poster with the word 'MONSTROUS' across the top. :cool:

I just read this:

"J.J. Abrams unveiled the Cloverfield/Monstrous/1.18.08/Big-Freaking-Monster-Tiny-Statue-of-Liberty-Head movie poster. He told a story about being in Japan with his kid and how badly he wanted America to have its own Godzilla. He scoffed at the idea of calling the movie Monstrous and ran off the stage with zero fanfare. I guess he had some place to be... like right back in the same hall twenty minutes later to talk Star Trek casting. Say what you will about the guy, but he's perfected the Comic-Con tease."

:confused:

Back