Any way to contact DarkArtist81?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eczamurai

Super Freak
Reaction score
For those wondering:

"Oh absolutely! Not a problem. I'd be glad to!

Oh, and send future messages to my other account on Facebook: Joshua Church. Or you can email me at jchurch49@hotmail. And if you can, tell the others at the Freaks board that if they have any stuff they need from me or that I haven't delivered on yet to email me there as well and I absolutely WILL respond. I've worked through almost ALL of the backlog and am only 4 or 5 items away from being completely finished. I want to make it right with as many people as I possibly can."

Last edited:
Driving to Florida and kicking in his door is probably your only option.

Or maybe you can wait another few months and maybe he'll probably show up again all "recharged and ready to concur the world"....then he'll disappear again a few weeks later for another year or so :cool:

Yup this guy just sucks glad I never bought anything from him he's a lost cause in this community

Make a pentagram on the floor in lighter fluid. Shut off the lights, light said lighter fluid and repeat his name 3 times backwards he'll appear in front of you :monkey3

18tsitrakraD! 18tsitrakraD!! 18tsitrakraD!!!

He's still active on Facebook... and in the past I think he suggested people contact him that way. As for PM's I don't think he'll respond as he's not an active member of the community.

Oh btw, for ANYONE that still has open business with DarkArtist, this is what he had to say:

"Oh absolutely! Not a problem. I'd be glad to!

Oh, and send future messages to my other account on Facebook: Joshua Church. Or you can email me at jchurch49@hotmail. And if you can, tell the others at the Freaks board that if they have any stuff they need from me or that I haven't delivered on yet to email me there as well and I absolutely WILL respond. I've worked through almost ALL of the backlog and am only 4 or 5 items away from being completely finished. I want to make it right with as many people as I possibly can."

Well if he requested that ecz post, then it doesn't seem like a problem. Glad to hear he's almost done with the backlog (if true), for his sake and the sake of his former customers.

Back