Any Vegetarians on This Board?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The women I know are a lot cleaner than that. :lol
But if they weren't, I'd send it back. :lol

WKND012.jpg

:lol

If it doesn't get wet and mucusey, you're not doing it right. Try writing the ABC's with your tongue. Just don't say it while you're doing it. The women find that annoying.

So that's why I always get kicked in the mouth? :dunno

A B B D E F G
hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm hmmm hmmm hmmmm By then I'm ????ed and get kicked.

So that's why I always get kicked in the mouth? :dunno

A B B D E F G
hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm hmmmm hmmm hmmm hmmmm By then I'm ????ed and get kicked.

That bad down there you get a bit of a stutter going? :lol

6a00d8341d811753ef0112793a219028a4-.jpg

Wrong hole B.itch

All of that has nothing to do with what I wrote in my last post.
By the way, I always hated cigarette smoke, AND beer. They both taste horrible. Fine wine is not so bad tasting, but I realized that when I drank 180 proof ouzu that when it tasted and felt like poison in my body, that logically, all other alcoholic beverages were also poisonous, and so it was unwise to drink any alcohol.

You interpret the tastes your body tastes with your mind, NOT your body. Your body doesn't know what tastes good. Only your mind, really.

I also said that if someone really liked the taste of meat, despite what it represents is death, that if they wanted something that tasted like meat, they could make a substitute if they had the creativity to do so, because meat is made up of the same stuff in vegetables, because it is made FROM vegetables, by the animal. Don't tell me you don't think you can make a more delicious dish than a COW can. To me, that's just embarrassing.

Some tastes are appealing, which are basic tastes that various things have, like sweet, salty, tangy, bitter, astringent, and fatty. Meat has some of them, but so do plants. It seems to me that there is no reason why an even better combination of tastes couldn't be come up with just plants.
Again, you avoided what I brought up in my last post entirely, about how the liking of various things is subconsciously motivated, by by influences we haven't even identified.

By the way, I'm not denying the tastes that meat or beef has. It has the salty sweet tangy salty taste that is very appealing to people, and so is.addictive to people. I'm saying the exact taste of meat is horrible, because of what it is, which is a mucus, snotty, slimy, urine feces infested muck that I don't want in my body. It is death and cow-ness, and I don't want death OR cow-ness in my body. The idea of cow-ness inside my body disgusts me. I don't care if it's the best tasting stuff on Earth. I Still wouldn't eat it. I don't care if it was 100 times better tasting than the best vegan dish, or even one million times better tasting. The fact that it is slimy, snotty, urine soaked, feces filled dead cow-ness causes me to find the stuff too disgusting to put in my body. Of course, when you add to that all the diseases it causes when you eat it, there is no way I am ever eating that crap again.

Hmmmmm......so I guess you don't go down on your lady friends. :dunno

I'm not sure how to take that Moonie! :lol

The Ween is not MUCK!!! :lecture

If it doesn't get wet and mucusey, you're not doing it right. Try writing the ABC's with your tongue. Just don't say it while you're doing it. The women find that annoying.

Actually, I prefer they pretend I'm a kazoo, but that's just me. :D

Back