Any updated news on the Hot Toys 1/4 Vader and Stormtrooper?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have called these dead, but now they are making 1/4 batman and joker. So might still happen but who knows? Might show up force friday, might take several years, might never see them again????

I would have called these dead, but now they are making 1/4 batman and joker. So might still happen but who knows? Might show up force friday, might take several years, might never see them again????

That's a good point about the 1/4 scale Batman and Joker. Unless those are bigger on the Asian market I would think Vader and Trooper would be bigger cash cows than the Batman stuff...

I'm not so sure.. the 1/4 line is dead (Vader and Storm Trooper)... So far they haveproduced three Iron Man figures, Batman TDK, Terminator Endo, and Bobba Fett. I own all of then except The Endo...I missed out and refuse to pay $700 and up for it. Not a big enough fan...

Now with Star Wars merchandise so widely popular I think we will see these soon...(I hope) the protos looked pretty great. I know this is all speculation but I myself enjoy this line and the figures are very nicely made. Here's to more to come from HT's.... If you haven't seen the Iron Man 3 1/4 it's an amazing piece of design/engineering... it far exceeds a mere articulated figure... I've been thoroughly impressed with the 1/4 efforts thus far....:)

What about a Affleck Batman, and maybe even a Gal Wonder Woman as their first female 1/4... I'm just speculating but those would be great additions. Time will tell but I really hoping to see a Vader and StormT soon...

Last edited:
Maybe HT backed out on Vader because it's the ROTS (Hayden Christensen) version which didn't get positive fan response...

Unfortunately this is the news we have now :( :

giphy.gif

Back