Any sign of Daredevil PF at Comic con?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea yeaa, wtf! that list spoiled us good, real good.

issues like entitlement and deserve gonna hit me hard.

yea well, daredevil pf is gonna be hard to pull off. its like doing catwoman pf/lsf but with muscle definition.

The could always make it sculpted like the Deadpool PF. He doesn't have to have a cloth outfit

true, a 1/4 sculpted daredevil is still a pf as SS defined it. but they did batman and soup pf, so its possible. I am thinking fan probably want a more sculpted version anyway.

I'm not to worried how SS make him, I just want him but I won't complain to much as SS have spoiled me this year with there Marvel line. Planet Hulk, Apocalypse, Captain America, Red Skull possible Doom PF :panic: & that's not including there new Spidey CQ line I'm going to try & squeeze in :panic:

I'm not to worried how SS make him, I just want him but I won't complain to much as SS have spoiled me this year with there Marvel line. Planet Hulk, Apocalypse, Captain America, Red Skull possible Doom PF :panic: & that's not including there new Spidey CQ line I'm going to try & squeeze in :panic:

Holy cow, man, you're getting the entire marvel lone-up from this year? I guess you left out black widow...

I've got Planet Hulk on PO, and I'll probably get the Predator City Hunter Maquette. Sinestro is a near lock. Cap and Apoc are maybes. Both look great, and I want them, but I don't have a real attachment to either character.

I am thinking of installing some kind of shelf in my home theate room and moving all of my movie related pieces there (Hulk maq, Iron Man maq, MoS when he comes, and Predator LSB), so that would clear a ton of space in my regular display room. If I can pull that off, then Cap and Apoc are near locks.

Holy cow, man, you're getting the entire marvel lone-up from this year? I guess you left out black widow...

I've got Planet Hulk on PO, and I'll probably get the Predator City Hunter Maquette. Sinestro is a near lock. Cap and Apoc are maybes. Both look great, and I want them, but I don't have a real attachment to either character.

I am thinking of installing some kind of shelf in my home theate room and moving all of my movie related pieces there (Hulk maq, Iron Man maq, MoS when he comes, and Predator LSB), so that would clear a ton of space in my regular display room. If I can pull that off, then Cap and Apoc are near locks.

I know the Marvel licence was mental this year but I only collect comic Marvel & DC PF's & I got spoilt this year. I was never expecting to want so much. The only one I may consider dropping would be the CA PF because I already own the Classic PF but I'll only drop that if I feel it's going to be a struggle to get them all but I should be ok, especially with how quiet SS were with there DC licence.

I think Daredevil is one of the few Marvel characters that I am really longing for as a PF. I think it would look incredible displayed in a case, and with some LEDs pointing at him. Just make him in a stoic, Bowen-ish pose with the same design as the life-size bust. That would be amazing.

Since SS announced that 1/4 scale was now officially PF DD can be completed fully sculpted. There is no excuse.

Back