Any plans for a JSC Spider-Gwen Statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm... just ran into this interview with Emma Stone:

Emma Stone: It was pretty crazy, I mean, it takes a while to film. It takes like a week, so you’re sort of, you know, all the different parts of it. But we shot it out of sequence, so I actually croaked before I croaked, if that makes any sense. Like a frog. I’m not talking about death, I’m talking about frog noises. Just kidding. So I had to do the death scene and my last day actually on the movie was Dane holding me as the Goblin about to drop me. So that was probably the most emotional part. Just because it was—I was about to fall and I also knew it was my last day and my last time working with these people…

Screen Rant: Is it [you're last time working with these people]?

ES: I don’t know… is it?

SR: Is it?

ES: There could be a—I don’t know, there’s a whole plotline that could happen that may bring her back.

Read more at Emma Stone talks Gwen Stacy & appearing in future Spider-Man movies - Movie News | JoBlo.com

Clones, Carnage, blah blah blah... WE WANT SPIDERGWEN, WE WANT SPIDERGWEN :ccheerlea:ccheerlea:ccheerlea

Okay, daikken gave me an idea, lets do a kickstarter. Emma as Gwen for life (Bryce Dallas Howard wasn't bad but I was 15 so obviously I started liking girls. Only reason for that love :lol)

C'mon SS lets get it going! :rock:rock:rock

Just realized this movie has both Gwens. :lol
MV5BMTM5OTMyMjIxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzU4MjIwNQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Snoop! The man with a plan!

Mike, I'll join in, I'll punch 3 just for the NRD.

But for real, Alex, whats going down with this line?

Okay, daikken gave me an idea, lets do a kickstarter. Emma as Gwen for life (Bryce Dallas Howard wasn't bad but I was 15 so obviously I started liking girls. Only reason for that love :lol)

C'mon SS lets get it going! :rock:rock:rock

Just realized this movie has both Gwens. :lol
MV5BMTM5OTMyMjIxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzU4MjIwNQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

BDH as Gwen wasnt bad.

I hope SSC does a Spider-Gwen PF were you can put the hood up or down.

Back