Any plans for a JSC Spider-Gwen Statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how does Artgerm sleep at night with all those pictures scrolling through his head?

douglas.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

I will fully endorse an Artgerm-influenced piece once I see a JCS Spider-Gwen in development.

That is all. :lecture

I second this endorsement! :lecture

I'll take that deal and I stack it with JSC Spider Gwen in comi with an immediate or parallel release of Artgerm Spider Gwen PF. An ES of 50, in case people choose one over the other, I can buy the rest. :lecture :lol

I'll help you with the leftovers! :lol

This is what it's all about right here, folks. A community coming together for the greater good of one another.

This is beautiful.

B-45puNWoAE0BYh.jpg:large

This MAY just be my new favorite thread. I feel like this is my home away from home. I come here and I feel amongst family.

I'll help you with the leftovers! :lol
Mos Def! (Not the rapper :lol)

This does exclude our super limited exclusive ES of 3. Just clarifying. :lecture :lol

This MAY just be my new favorite thread. I feel like this is my home away from home. I come here and I feel amongst family.
Speaking of the emphasis on "May", not pushing my luck here, SS; but what are the chances we could also get a JSC Aunt May. I'll even drive to SDCC just to pick it up as a con exclusive of 1. My name is Carlos, if you want to engrave it. :monkey3

If we must put videos of songs stuck in our heads that have passed the last 15 years...

now that we're all family anybody wanna loan me some coin for the new Marilyn statue? :monkey3 :lol

do it for Gwen! :devil
I often go with selling my companionship for coin. Just saying. :lol
tumblr_lhtpguEg9g1qhtn5fo1_500.gif

Back