Any place still have HT Endo Skeleton for sale.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I hope they do a new T-800 Chrome Endo. I can find all kinds of the dull gun metal colored ones,but I want the chrome version. Does HT ever do things like remake old pieces? I'd also like an Iron Man Mark I.

There's a chance they could do a new Endo, it would probably be under the Terminator 1 line that is going on right now if they decide to make it. Mark I, I would think there's a much smaller chance of that being redone.

ed is long gone and I don't hate everything you say...:pfft:
:hi5: Well sorry if I've ever been an ass.
There's a chance they could do a new Endo, it would probably be under the Terminator 1 line that is going on right now if they decide to make it. Mark I, I would think there's a much smaller chance of that being redone.

I so hope they do. By the time I got into HT all the awesome stuff had long been sold out so I never had the chance to get all the cool early stuff you guys have. Seriously buying Hot Toys is like investing in gold because after awhile the price on these sky rockets.

I've looked on ebay and all I can find are ones that go for 550+. I was hoping some place might be selling these for less.

No. The going rate is $600-$800 unless you're able to snipe an auction, like the one this weekend, that went for $350.

The Endos have long since been sold out at the retail level. Once that happens HT products tend to soar in value in the secondary market. Your best bet would be to post a thread in the Want to Buy section here or to just wait and try to snipe one for a good (Not sure how "good" it could get though) price through eBay.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

CLU, those figures are long sold out and you just aren't gonna find them for any less than $300, and that is on a good day. That's the way supply and demand works. Your best bet is either getting a T-700, or hoping that a new, updated T-800 is released by Hot Toys.

--edit: also, screw you, Flosi--

WOW. Nice MaulFan post. Your FailMod skills are now complete. :vader

I was going to mention the T-700 route too... Not sure if that can still be had for around $110 but that was the going price last year.

The T-700 would be your best bet CLU. It's essentially the T-800 with a black textured finish. BUT, it's the newest and closest to the T-800 Endo so prices are more economical for an allowance-based budget.

Man I hope they do a new T-800 Chrome Endo. I can find all kinds of the dull gun metal colored ones,but I want the chrome version. Does HT ever do things like remake old pieces? I'd also like an Iron Man Mark I.

Not gonna happen.

Dang, it is seriously the one figure I want more than any other HT that has been produced.

Even though it seems like a lot of money, if you really want one you should hold out on a few of the new releases that you aren't as into and save up for it. Saving up for something that's rare that you really want to have can be pretty rewarding once you get the grail in hand.

Of the existing two, I recommend the battle damaged version. It still holds up today in my opinion.

Couldnt you just grab a T-700,and some chrome paint,and paint away :clap

This isn't a NECA figure. All the working pistons and tiny pieces/joints, the light-up eyes, etc.... He'd need to be completely disassembled and then painted, stripped at the joints and reassembled. That's a headache I wouldn't wish on anybody. :google

This isn't a NECA figure. All the working pistons and tiny pieces/joints, the light-up eyes, etc.... He'd need to be completely disassembled and then painted, stripped at the joints and reassembled. That's a headache I wouldn't wish on anybody. :google

:lecture:lecture:lecture

It'd be difficult, but it could work.

Someone had to disassemble the 18" NECA T-800 to chrome it and the results were fantastic.

t8005.jpg

It'd be difficult, but it could work.

Someone had to disassemble the 18" NECA T-800 to chrome it and the results were fantastic.

t8005.jpg

There's no denying how cool that looks, and absolutely no disrespect to that job, but it's still a NECA, and a 1/4 scale piece at that. The HT isn't nearly as simplistic and agonizingly smaller at 1/6 scale.

Originally posted by OMG

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

1) Howard, JC and Yulli love Arnie and T2 so much, they are going full force on This line.

2) HT found a 3D Arnie body scan from T2 movie and use that as refrence for the body sculpt but slim down a bit in order to fit the cloth (rubber torso and PVC arms)

3) The head sculpt is pretty much final

4) Sarah Connor, T1000, different version of T800 and Endoskeleton are coming soon

5) An ALL NEW T1 LINE also coming soon

6) Hottoys has no interest doing the T3 line

There's also a 2 1/2 pages interview with Howard/JC/Yulli

1) Yulli like to do some large scale figure (1/4 1/2) she think I/6 scale is too small (Howard like the idea but the market for this is too small) she also like to do some 1/6 female figure like Audrey Hepburn and Maddonna.

2) Confirm by Howard himself: Christopher Reeve SUPERMAN / TRON 1982 and some other movie classic are coming in 2010

Originally posted by OMG

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

1) Howard, JC and Yulli love Arnie and T2 so much, they are going full force on This line.

2) HT found a 3D Arnie body scan from T2 movie and use that as refrence for the body sculpt but slim down a bit in order to fit the cloth (rubber torso and PVC arms)

3) The head sculpt is pretty much final

4) Sarah Connor, T1000, different version of T800 and Endoskeleton are coming soon

5) An ALL NEW T1 LINE also coming soon

6) Hottoys has no interest doing the T3 line

There's also a 2 1/2 pages interview with Howard/JC/Yulli

1) Yulli like to do some large scale figure (1/4 1/2) she think I/6 scale is too small (Howard like the idea but the market for this is too small) she also like to do some 1/6 female figure like Audrey Hepburn and Maddonna.

2) Confirm by Howard himself: Christopher Reeve SUPERMAN / TRON 1982 and some other movie classic are coming in 2010

I guess you missed the part where the stuff in that article is wishlist stuff. It also mentioned a "Deluxe Harley Davison Boxed Set" as well as T3 figures, all of which has already been debunked.

I bought my BD Endo from hastings early 2009 off the shelf for $60. It was 50% off and had been sitting there for months.

On the flip side, they had 2 MARK I Iron Man figures sitting there for months at $169.99. When I finally decided to grab one.. they were both gone. That was around the time the "hastings" deal thread popped up here.. and people started buying like mad from their webpage.

Back