Any place still have HT Endo Skeleton for sale.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you read this thread and still don't know.........I'll let Nam explain it for you....:thud:

Guess I'm not a smug _____ anymore...:yess:

You're not smug ______ or anything else because I don't know you. The only thing I know about you is you don't like anything I say on here and refuse to sell me your ed-209 for whatever reason.

What? What did I do this time?

The Endos have long since been sold out at the retail level. Once that happens HT products tend to soar in value in the secondary market. Your best bet would be to post a thread in the Want to Buy section here or to just wait and try to snipe one for a good (Not sure how "good" it could get though) price through eBay.

CLU, those figures are long sold out and you just aren't gonna find them for any less than $300, and that is on a good day. That's the way supply and demand works. Your best bet is either getting a T-700, or hoping that a new, updated T-800 is released by Hot Toys.

--edit: also, screw you, Flosi--

I paid $250 for my battle damaged endoskeleton and that was back in early late '08 early '09 if I remember correctly.

CLU, those figures are long sold out and you just aren't gonna find them for any less than $300, and that is on a good day. That's the way supply and demand works. Your best bet is either getting a T-700, or hoping that a new, updated T-800 is released by Hot Toys.

--edit: also, screw you, Flosi--

Man I hope they do a new T-800 Chrome Endo. I can find all kinds of the dull gun metal colored ones,but I want the chrome version. Does HT ever do things like remake old pieces? I'd also like an Iron Man Mark I.

You're not smug ______ or anything else because I don't know you. The only thing I know about you is you don't like anything I say on here and refuse to sell me your ed-209 for whatever reason.

ed is long gone and I don't hate everything you say...:pfft:

Back