Any Knock offs for the TT 20 Advanced figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always felt the arms on the KP02 were too small. Will these new arms be bigger meaning more muscular?

I don't think the KP02 arms are too small. I don't have a TT 20 so I couldn't compare it to that but I do have a TT 19 (the double jointed armed figure that came with the Bruce Willis GI Joe Retaliation head). the KP02 arm seems comparable to the TT 19. It is smaller than the MOS arms. I have attached pictures of the MOS body and KP03, MOS head on the stock KP03, and side view of modified KP03 with MOS arms. Finally, I've attached a picture of much improved range of motion the MOS arms gives the figure. I know Fabio wrote that KP is coming out with a double jointed arms for the KP02XXL figure but I doubt it will have this kind of range and is going to take too long for me, as I've already put off this custom too long as it is. IMAG0802.jpgIMAG0803.jpgIMAG0843.jpg

Last edited:
I don't think the KP02 arms are too small. I don't have a TT 20 so I couldn't compare it to that but I do have a TT 19 (the double jointed armed figure that came with the Bruce Willis GI Joe Retaliation head). the KP02 arm seems comparable to the TT 19. It is smaller than the MOS arms. I have attached pictures of the MOS body and KP03, MOS head on the stock KP03, and side view of modified KP03 with MOS arms. Finally, I've attached a picture of much improved range of motion the MOS arms gives the figure. I know Fabio wrote that KP is coming out with a double jointed arms for the KP02XXL figure but I doubt it will have this kind of range and is going to take too long for me, as I've already put off this custom too long as it is.

The KP02 is KP's answer to the tt20. You said the MOS arms are bigger. Fabio, when can we see pics of these new parts for the bodies?

Back