Any Knock offs for the TT 20 Advanced figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slobodaneee

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all,

Does anyone know if any of the companies that produce knock off Hot Toys bodies plans to do a knock off of the Advanced Arnold type body. I'd like to use the double jointed arms on a KP02 XXL figure.

Hello all,

Does anyone know if any of the companies that produce knock off Hot Toys bodies plans to do a knock off of the Advanced Arnold type body. I'd like to use the double jointed arms on a KP02 XXL figure.

Maybe some company will do it in the near future ;) ;)
Maybe just a kind of "expansion" ;) So no need to buy a new body ;)

Maybe some company will do it in the near future ;) ;)
Maybe just a kind of "expansion" ;) So no need to buy a new body ;)

Are you hinting at an all new muscle body? If you're planning one I recommend trying using MOS arms on a KP figure. Not only are the arms double jointed but the range is much greater. I put MOS arms on one of your Athletik figures and the range is great. I'm hoping it will be even better on the KP02 XXL. I was hoping that an advanced knock off would have such arms for a less expensive alternative.

Are you hinting at an all new muscle body? If you're planning one I recommend trying using MOS arms on a KP figure. Not only are the arms double jointed but the range is much greater. I put MOS arms on one of your Athletik figures and the range is great. I'm hoping it will be even better on the KP02 XXL. I was hoping that an advanced knock off would have such arms for a less expensive alternative.

Not a new body ;) but a kit to change and 'expand' all the former KP02, KP03 and KP02xxl.
A kit with a new Thorax, new double elbow arms.. Now seamless arms.. New hands.

Do you like the idea?
;)

I'd like something that let's you adjust height, longer legs arms torso :)

The new legs of KP02xxl Edition are very nice and perfectly proportioned on Arnie size ;)
And now overall size of the body is very similar to ttm20

So with a kit that will improve torso and arms you should have in your hands a perfect body builder body ;)

Not a new body ;) but a kit to change and 'expand' all the former KP02, KP03 and KP02xxl.

Do you like the idea?
;)

Fabio,

Its a great idea to me. I don't mind the Thorax on either figure nor do I need seamless arms, although I recognize others might really want those. I think the only things missing on KP02 and KP03 figures were double jointed elbows, a less flat butt, and bigger legs. You've remedied two of the three with your plan and the third (less flat butt) isn't a deal breaker. How much and when will the expansion kit be released? On a side note, this will be the second delay on my custom MOS figure. I delayed work on it when I heard of the XXL figure. I ordered that figure and now I have to delay it again for the expansion kit!

What's 'MOS' arms? is that an existing figure?

I took the arms off of a Man of Steel figure and put it on a KP03 figure. It really adds much more articulation to the arms. Not just because its double jointed but the range of motion is also much better. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

IMAG0818.jpg

IMAG0835.jpg

Here the MOS arms are on a KP03 body.

Do you like the idea?
;)

It's not bad, but a new body with those features would also be a good idea.

Back