any interest in Scream headsculpts?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crashingtoearth

Freakzoid
Reaction score
With my 1/6 Donnie Darko custom finally soon coming to fruition I thought i might as well tempt the sculpter gods with another far fetched 1/6 dream. :monkey3

The Scream Trilogy

I looked on ebay hoping to find a head that with hair re-rooting and a repaint would look something like syd, i was wrong...so horribly wrong. It seems 1/6 female heads are slim pickins'.
Scream4teaser.jpg
With Scream 4 on the way, it makes good sense to finally have some 1/6 characters​
There are so many options for looks of all the main characters from each film that i would love to adorn my shelves with.

My Top Picks:
Scream 1
"bloody syd"
S-2284.jpg

Stu & Billy
S-2383.jpg

Accessory (weathered ghost-face mask)
S-2736.jpg

I dont Know how feasible the last would be and obviously there are other characters and looks that are great, this to me would be the most iconic set-up.

I simply wanted to gauge the reaction to see if people are even interested. maybe then one of our prestigious sculptors will agree to create them. :dunno

A shot in the dark but as a scream and generally horror fanatic, it has been for a while my most sought after customs.

do want?:yess:

I wanna hear more about this Donnie Darko.

well, ive got most of the parts lined up. the only wrench in the plans being the skeleton costume design, im no good at vector creation but i was going to try my hand at replicating the design. i just want to be done enough with it to create a WIP thread and not end up with a shameful pile of 1/6 awful :slap

Now......about those crazy 90s slasher kids :rock2

In all his black sparkly glory :)

Yep :lol

This thread, and the fact I have been in a Scream mood lately, has inspired me to do something I've wanted to do for a long time...Make a 1/6 scale latex ghostface mask! This is why I want some accurate robes. :D

This is my first blank latex cast! of this mask! It may not look much now but it will come to life with paint ;)

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAR2VyI-jDg

Tell me what you think :)

uh...sparkly?? :monkey4

otherwise, a scream figure would be awesome. but i think just scream alone. the other characters...i dunno

Hard to believe but yeah! Many people will spend a couple of hundred dollars to get an accurate sparkly robe :lol. And I'm also only really bothered about having a good Ghostface figure.

Hard to believe but yeah! Many people will spend a couple of hundred dollars to get an accurate sparkly robe :lol. And I'm also only really bothered about having a good Ghostface figure.

i never knew that. always looked flat black to me. :dunno

btw, about your sculpt, it looks really cool, especially the latex idea, and it definitely captures the essence of the character. the only problem, is that the sculpt isn't completely accurate to the real mask. otherwise, looks awesome, nice job!

i never knew that. always looked flat black to me. :dunno

btw, about your sculpt, it looks really cool, especially the latex idea, and it definitely captures the essence of the character. the only problem, is that the sculpt isn't completely accurate to the real mask. otherwise, looks awesome, nice job!

Thanks for the feedback! If after I paint it I'm not happy I will do another sculpt, It doesn't take that long :D. Is there anything specific you think is off?

A ghostface figure would be cool and I've seen one or two on this board if I remember correctly. I'd probably buy one if it was at a decent price but personally I wouldn't want any other characters , in fact I can barely remember them. :lol

I guess im sort of the opposite, to have Sydney from scream 1 with a beaten up latex ghost-face mask in one hand is the ultimate scream figure for me. A Ghost-face full figure would just be some icing on the cake.

for a movie that was just supposed to be a slasher of the week, it holds up surprisingly well. and of course is completely quote-able. "there are rules to surviving a horror movie...You can never have sex. ever" etc

Thanks for the feedback! If after I paint it I'm not happy I will do another sculpt, It doesn't take that long :D. Is there anything specific you think is off?

scream-mask.jpg

the nose needs a little bit more definition and detail (it's kind of like a scull nose)

the eyes look great except for the the edges by the nose. they should be more flat there

top of the mouth should be slightly wider and the bottom slightly narrower

i dont think these would be really tough adjustments to make, but then again, i'm sure it will look better painted up. (and even better with these slight adjustments) hope that was helpful. :wink1:

Yep :lol

This thread, and the fact I have been in a Scream mood lately, has inspired me to do something I've wanted to do for a long time...Make a 1/6 scale latex ghostface mask! This is why I want some accurate robes. :D

This is my first blank latex cast! of this mask! It may not look much now but it will come to life with paint ;)

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAR2VyI-jDg

Tell me what you think :)

I quite like it, especially that you made it out of flexible latex to mimic the real mask, the only thing i see problematic about it is the thinness of the mouth towards the end thus making it easy to rip and destroy. all and all really good effort :clap

I'm interested in a Ghostface 1/6 figure. I remember all the characters well, but Ghostface is really the standout.

Back