Any info on a new HITMAN Game?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

assassin47

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello!

Just wondering if there is any official info on a new hitman game coming out.
The last one being 2006 when the xbox 360 was released , hitman bloodmaney was originaly done for the xbox but when the xbox 30 came out they released a polished version.
I also heard that the reason kane and lynch 2 dog days was only 3 hours long , is that they had there best out of the developers and what not working on a new hitman.
I realy hope they release one soon as im still playing hitman blood money LOL.

cheers

Jay

Blood Money and the hitman franchise have always been one of my favorites. I remember reading a few years ago November 2010. Obviously that isn't happening but we should be seeing one eventually , I'm sure of it.
The exciting thing is , this will be the first hitman game made for a next generation console and not just one that's been ported over.
I'm really looking forward to see what happens with this one.

Strange that someone with your username would want to know about Hitman :D

Havent heard any mention of it for a while but I'm sure I read that its in production...

47 is my all time favorite game character! :rock

Yeah, nothing on the radar, unfortunately. Don't know what that says about the franchise.

Strange that someone with your username would want to know about Hitman :D

Havent heard any mention of it for a while but I'm sure I read that its in production...

47 is my all time favorite game character! :rock

Hahaaa yeah buddy , im hitman crazy , i even have the logo tattooed on my wrist , and my first premium format statue was the agent 47.
Hopefully it will be out soon in next gen splendor.
It is such a big franchise so they should be making another.

Thanks alot

Jay

https://www.kotaku.com.au/2010/10/voice-actor-confirms-hitman-5/

David Bateson, the voice of 47 in the Hitman series, says he’s been asked to remove details on his website regarding his work on Hitman 5. But the actor confirms a sequel is coming, and it will be “gob smacking.”

Speaking to The Gaming Liberty, Bateson was asked for details on Hitman 5 and replied “I have to plead the 5th Amendment on this one. I am under contract not to say anything.” But he adds, “There have been delays,” and “if the artwork is anything to go by… brace yourself!”

Back