Any ideas what Sideshow will be previewing at SDCC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goblin and Elektra are great, but to get me really excited about the Marvel line I want to see one of the big boys - Cap, Spidey, Thor, Iron Man (not just his armor).

Btw......I think Temple of Doom was great.....

And just before you all start screaming about how it was the worst of the 3, it was the first Indiana Jones movie I ever saw.

And I'd like to see some more bad guys from the Marvel universe.

Raiders is my favorite by far. There is something almost "magical" about that movie. It's perfect.

I also like Temple a lot, even better than Last Crusade (which is also great but my least favorite).

FARSCAPE! FARSCAPE! FARSCAPE!

But given the subject of this thread - No, we're not going to be seeing Farscape figures from SSC at SDCC.

Has anyone any thoughts as to what the Dead line has in store? Other than victims for our various scenarios.

Could it take in other characters, such as a torturers and executioners, creatures akin to the occult, such as politicians and other various reapers?

My mind has boggled, I'm sure I'll be surprised. Oh the joy of the trickly how. I'll do a robot banana :banana , then eveything will be alright. :rock

Yep, it's going to be Zombie-centric.
Maybe Sideshow is going to start a new line centering on different characters or creatures or robots or something?
Maybe Farting Farm Animals, you never know.

Think this is out of left field but I'd like to see some big high quality Wallace & Gromit pieces - a french company called Leblon did a few great pieces from the short films but haven't released any new product for many years. With the new film due this year their profile should be up so maybe someone is planning something....

Elsewhere I think another Terminator piece could be due - Terminatrix, Sarah Conner or Arnie astride a Harley (though I'm not sure if Sideshow would take on transport (unless you count horses/ wargs).

On an Arnie theme maybe Arnie in his predator mode but more likely a predator statue (complete with fresh trophy).

Any of the above of course would be must buys for me and should therefore not be announced for the sake of my CC (which is recoiling from the Predator bust its just been hit for !)

If T.R. is done wearing his Rough Riders uniform, it would fulfill two categories, A president as well as Historical line. Please give it a thought TOM.
Thanks,
:banana Brent:banana

Back