Any ideas what Sideshow will be previewing at SDCC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/4 Kill Bill pieces would be sweet. They couldn't really make too many. I would only want B in her yellow jump suit, or whatever it is.

Crossing my fingers for a 1/4 LOTR line and INDY too!!! Oh man! Those would be GREAT!

...as in Indiana Jones?

Did someone say news has leaked they're doing an Indiana Jones licence?!? please confirm, with any further details!

Yes, I can confirm that they did not confirm the Indy license. I thought i made it pretty clear with one of these ;)

LOL....some people.....:lol

I'd like my 12" Predator with full armor to go please!

I'd like more 1:6 and less 1:4 please. Or at least make figures for collectors of both sizes. Those oversized LOTR helmskeep making my figures fall over.:p

is the Indy license gonna be 1/6?

I'll buy everything to do with Howard the Duck, if such a thing was made...

I agree, more 1/6, I can't afford 1/4. Well, I can't afford 1/6 either but I'm still buying!

Indiana jones

I agree, more 1/6, and especially a 1/6 line featuring:

Indiana Jones (first 500 pieces with 'Temple of Doom' ripped shirt and Sankara stones)
Indiana Jones in tuxedo
Belloq
Cairo Swordsman
Mola Ram
Marion Ravenwood
Henry Jones Snr

Re: Indiana jones

You don't hav a 'Raiders' Indy on the list there! Those are first and foremost!

raiders indy

Of course, I meant the first on the list to be a Raiders Indy, just with the extras I mentioned for the exclusive version!!!!

To be honest though, personally that would be the figure I'd be least worried about, just because I already have the Toys McCoy Indy. I'd love to see some 'Temple of Doom' figures, as I thought the costume designs for that movie were great.

Re: raiders indy

Don't forget that Howard the Duck was a great comic AND published by Marvel!! Sideshow does have the rights to do this!

Re: raiders indy

Don't forget that Howard the Duck was a great comic AND published by Marvel!! Sideshow does have the rights to do this!

And...Howard met KISS, so......we could get KISS figures. [ok, probably not, but they'd look so good next to Sideshow's Billy Idol]

re

1/4

Obi-Wan
Leia
The Droids (May make an appearance)

Boba Fett will likely come after this group, but I don't know if we'll see him this soon.

Nice...but Ep4 has a bit more mileage left in it before embarking on the Ep5 figures. :p What about a stormtrooper, Tusken Raider, Jawa, X-Wing pilot, TIE fighter pilot...???

I know we all want to see Boba, but let's get our pound of flesh from the Ep4 stuff first. :rock

Re: re

I just hope we get to see the done versions of Aragorn at the Black Gates and Legolas and Gimli on Arod.

Back