Any guesses for Weta's next LOTR piece?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it extremely unlikely to see another Aragorn at the Black Gates statue by Weta. With the current rhythm of producing LOTR statues, let's say 3 per year, and with all the statues from the polls waiting to be made, I wouldn't see one coming in the next 10 years.

Plus busts. I'd love Weta to make more busts! Id likely get most of the dwarves in bust form. Or these barrel rider statues if they do all of them.

This may be the bust iteration for The Hobbit line that Weta has planned all along. It is after all a nice theme to itself, and cheap to boot. So, I'll be very glad if Weta does plan to complete the scene for all the dwarves.

Won't guess or care what's next, although I do have a few preferences in mind. Whatever is next will be most likely just fine by me. So far it has all been

Plus busts. I'd love Weta to make more busts! Id likely get most of the dwarves in bust form. Or these barrel rider statues if they do all of them.

Busts would be awesome, especially if they made a full set of the Company & Bilbo.

Back