Any guesses for Weta's next LOTR piece?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aerosteel

Freakalicious
Reaction score
After seeing how well they did Faramir and seeing the quality and detail on Beorn's House, I'm extremely excited to see what they do next for LOTR after the Green Dragon.

Have there been any rumors/speculation?

No idea yet, but i sure hope Weta could make Beorn in Bear form, with aggresive / angry look!

I am a supporter of all kind of fierce / cool looking monsters / Giant animals / creatures :)

Seeing how both the Faramir 1/6 statue and Balrog – DEMON OF SHADOW AND FLAME seem to be selling well, I'm sure we won't be waiting too long before we see some new pieces from Weta in their LOTR line – 2nd week in July at SDCC, at the latest I should think...can't wait. :panic:

Didn't Eomer come in second if not equal 1st (by the end) with Faramir in the S&F Weta LOTR most requested pieces Poll? :monkey3

I know Weta never confirmed that they would ever produce him, but perhaps he could be in the pipeline. :dunno

Yep, me too :yess:...would be awesome :rock ...expensive also :slap.

If they do ever get round to producing an "Eomer on Steed",
I hope they give us plenty of notice – so we'll have the time to save or better still,
set up an easy payment scheme. :pray:

Yep, me too :yess:...would be awesome :rock ...expensive also :slap.

If they do ever get round to producing an "Eomer on Steed",
I hope they give us plenty of notice – so we'll have the time to save or better still,
set up an easy payment scheme. :pray:

It would be expensive but awesome! :rock I agree we need time to save. This can't be an in-stock purchase.

They said that 'bad guys were coming to LOTR line' and Daniel said too that Lurtz was one the characters at the top of the list...then, I'll say that the next (LOTR) statue will be Lurtz.

My top wants would be:

- Eomer on Steed
- Theoden on Steed
- a new Ringwraith, on steed or not; if on steed, a new pose
- Skully

They said that 'bad guys were coming to LOTR line' and Daniel said too that Lurtz was one the characters at the top of the list...then, I'll say that the next (LOTR) statue will be Lurtz.

I would love to see a proper 1:6 lurtz statue done.

Eomer on Steed would be cool, not sure if I would buy though due to size/cost.

Personally I'd love to get some representation of Denethor in my collection. Would also love to see another Eowyn as well (an unarmoured version) :)

Eomer on Steed would be cool, not sure if I would buy though due to size/cost.

Personally I'd love to get some representation of Denethor in my collection. Would also love to see another Eowyn as well (an unarmoured version) :)

Imagine Denethor on his throne.

Didn't Eomer come in second if not equal 1st (by the end) with Faramir in the S&F Weta LOTR most requested pieces Poll? :monkey3

We had a couple of polls. Faramir was the clear winner of the 'statue' poll. But Éomer ended in the top 5 of that poll too. We also had a 'statue/steed' poll and Éomer clinched that one. So I'm guessing Éomer (with or without steed) can't be far off.

Back