Any guesses at what HT will show at SDCC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oscar_the_Gungan

Super Freak
Reaction score
I hope this thread isn't redundant but if so accept my apologies in advance.

Does anyone have any guesses what they will show at this year's SDCC.
My safe guesses would be Captain America, a couple of Sucker Punch girls, and new POTC product.
On the may be possible list, Loki, Red Skull and more Iron Man.
And, on the it would make my day but chances are slim to nil and hell would likely freeze over, Rorscach and Quorra.

I hope this thread isn't redundant but if so accept my apologies in advance.

Does anyone have any guesses what they will show at this year's SDCC.
My safe guesses would be Captain America, a couple of Sucker Punch girls, and new POTC product.On the may be possible list, Loki, Red Skull and more Iron Man.
And, on the it would make my day but chances are slim to nil and hell would likely freeze over, Rorscach and Quorra.

Those would be my guess' as well.

I would dare to dream they reveal DX07....

It seems like a saw an interview somewhere but I can't find it where they said they wouldn't have a presence at the Tokyo Toy fair but they were going to show off some stuff at SDCC. As far as Sucker Punch goes they confirmed they were doing at least two figures and they would be announced in the next couple of months so I assumed it would likely be at SDCC.

"Iron Man 2 - Iron Man Mark IV Secret Project - Comic-Con 2011 Exclusive - Non-attendee version coming for the next SDCC. Stay tuned ! "

Yeah, SDCC isn't a big reveal show for HT generally. But if they aren't going to the Tokyo show this year, then they very may well take SDCC as the opportunity to this year.

M Icon - SCHWARZENEGGER

@batfan1991 : from what movie your signatures come from?

I think we will finally see the long over due superman. Of corse we will see the MKII prototype. But there is no way their gonna have a DX predator I just dont see that happening for a long time.

Chris

DX Predator would mean it utilizes PERS, correct? Not sure how that might look. But yah...I'm really hoping to see CLASSIC sooooon!!

I sadly don't see a DX Predator but I see possibly a "Classic" Predator with an improved body sculpt and height that comes with accessories that allows you to either display him as the Classic Predator (Preds) or the origin P1 Pred.

Anywho I hope to see some MGS and Resident Evil figures and maybe some announcements of new licenses.

That's what I was thinking too - to complete the Predators line HT will release the Classic eventually and I agree that more than likely it will be non-DX. But you never know..

That's what I was thinking too - to complete the Predators line HT will release the Classic eventually and I agree that more than likely it will be non-DX. But you never know..

Yeah the Classic most likely wont be a DX, since a Predator with PERS really is no point (IMO). But I can almost garuantee that HT will make the Classic Predator with a ____ ton of accessories to also make the P1.

But knowing HT, I wouldnt throw the possibility of it being a DX totally out the window though....Never say never.

Back