What Horror movie would you show your girlfriend that HATES horror?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ex was freaked out for awhile after watching The Strangers. The line in the movie, "because you were home" really messed with her head.

The answer is not the remake of Evil Dead. I didn't get laid for a week after watching that with her....

I try to get her to watch horror every night of my weekend. Not that she hates it, but she's not always in the mood for it like I am.

American Werewolf.....comedy romance........zombies...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Others with Nicole Kidman is a classy, scary film and it has a good twist to it. It is scary but not horrifying so that is a good starting point. A newer film called It Follows was pretty good. Neither of these films are gory but both will give her chills.

How 'bout a psychological horror? Watch Taxi Driver while showing her your gun collection and say sweet things to her like "you know dear, someday a real rain will come and wash away all the scum off the streets". If she breaks up with you it's just because you are destined to be Gods lonely man and then you know what you have to do...

The entity from 1982....I haven't seen it for 30 years but man did it freak me out when I was a kid. My girl is terrified of ghosts so this would probably be a good one

Back