Any good Hot Toys web sites?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crash1207

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've done a Google search for some Hot Toys fan sites and while I've found some, I can't really find something that meets all my needs. So I'm hoping maybe someone knows of a good site that maybe I haven't found.

I'd love it if there was a site that had things like this for every figure:
  • Official HT pics
  • Collector pic gallery (I know we have those here but you have to go through a lot of pages to find them)
  • Retail price and also current secondary market price (kind of like the Toy Tracker website)
  • Collector Reviews

Maybe that site doesn't exist yet. If it doesn't, I'm wondering how hard it would be to put it together. ;)

I've done a Google search for some Hot Toys fan sites and while I've found some, I can't really find something that meets all my needs. So I'm hoping maybe someone knows of a good site that maybe I haven't found.

• Official HT pics
  • Collector pic gallery (I know we have those here but you have to go through a lot of pages to find them)
  • Retail price and also current secondary market price (kind of like the Toy Tracker website)
  • Collector Reviews

Maybe that site doesn't exist yet. If it doesn't, I'm wondering how hard it would be to put it together. ;)

Are you looking for a site with ALL official HT pics for every figure? Or just similar to the Hot Toys checklist that has one photo for each figure?

• Official HT pics
  • Collector Reviews

We are working on it hard over here at Collection Stash!

www.collectionstash.com

We don't have reviews up yet but we are constantly adding new features and enhancements.

Back